one

"Come on, B," Cho whined, tugging on the girls arm. "It'll be funny! They won't even know it's you."

Bianca shoots the girl a look of apprehension, debating whether or not she should trust her. "What if they find out it's me!" Her hands are thrown around dramatically. "I'd pitch myself or the astronomy tower if they did," she cries.

Less than an hour ago, Cho, Hermione and herself had been playing a silly game of truth or dare. They played the game a fair bit when they had free time, but they never actually went through with the dares as they would get a little extreme.

Though, what came to a shock was when it had been her last turn and she chose dare, Hermione had something in plan. She knew the girl drooled over the Malfoy boy since their third year, when he helped pick up her discarded books off the ground after running into her. Hermione knew Bianca brushed it off as a coincidence, but Draco was nearly never like that with girls.

The Draco Hermione knows would've snickered and gotten one of his goons to help her instead as he strutted off.

Ever since then, all Bianca had ever been was whipped. She studied him, her eyes finding his blonde hair first when she's in a large crowd. Some might say it is an obsession, but she's simply just drawn to him in a way she could never explain. As though her body just drifts to his presence.

Hermione, for Bianca's dare, insisted that the girl texted him anonymously. As a prank, of course. She thought that texting him, whether anonymously or not, would help build the girls confidence to talk to him properly.

Though, as Hermione returned to her Common room and Cho and Bianca stayed on their couch, she thought of backing out.

Cho's angry eyes glare at her as she's pulled out of her thoughts, "You can't back out! It's the whole point of truth or dare."

"But we always back out, what's the big deal?" Bianca's brows form a crease in between as she furrows them at Cho.

"Oh for Godric's sake! Just message him," Cho says as she shoves the girls phone into her hands, walking back to the Ravenclaw dorms.

Bianca fiddles with her Ravenclaw robes, pulling at the fabric as a distraction. Saying she's nervous is the least dramatic way you could put it. In reality, she is shitting herself. It was odd for her to be acting frantic like this, but this whole prank could be thrown back onto her.

Saying fuck it, she swipes her phone open and begins typing in the number Hermione had given to her.

~~~

+44********* sent a message

i'll send you the answers to snapes homework if you call me mommy😉

malfoy:
who the fuck is this?

malfoy:
and you're not my mother wtf.

YOU: