𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Yes.  Where's Sid?"

"She's with Derek.  He walks her to all her classes, does the knight in shining armor act.  And we can't trust Mickey or Hallie to-"

"Why can't we trust Hallie," you interrogated.

"Please, no one's that nice.  And a psych major to be your personal therapist free of charge?  Too good to be true.  And Gale's an asshole."

"Why are we talking about who's suspicious and not?"

"Buddy system, remember?  It was your idea.  How about I stay with you?  Maybe it'll discourage Stu from doing anything," Randy suggested.

You thought it over for a moment.  Some dude that you didn't really like was suggesting you spend the entire day together.  And honestly... it was a good idea.  Safety in numbers, and all that.

"Alright," you agreed.

The two of you made a plan to meet each other after every class, and Randy would escort you everywhere.  And the two of you would constantly be checking in with Sidney and Derek to make sure that they were okay.

You managed to make it through the rest of the school day without seeing Stuart, or William.  And once classes ended for the day, Randy decided that he was going to stay with you at your apartment for the night.  So now you were standing in the kitchen, starting your favorite song from Sidney's record, with Randy in the living room looking like he was ready for a middle school sleepover.  A grown ass man had showed up to your home wearing bunny pajama pants and a 'Black Christmas' shirt.  It was truly a sight to behold.

Before Randy could start to settle in or you could show him where the bathroom was, the phone started ringing.  You motioned for him to be quiet, and answered the noisy machine.

"(y/n)..." the creepy male voice whined.  "Why'd you leave me... I just wanted a hug..."

"Is this seriously a killer," Randy whispered.

You nodded with a shrug, and turned your attention back to the phone.

"(y/n)... tell Billy to let me get a tattoo," Stuart complained.

You could hear Billy arguing with him, but his distance from Stuart's phone and the voice changer distorted his words just enough that you couldn't make out what he was saying.  But the anger was apparent.  Randy was just staring at you, bewildered.  A scary voice now associated with a scary movie, being used by a killer who had attacked you both a year prior, was whining to you like a kid.

"Stuart, did you have another drink," you asked quietly.

"NO!!  Maybe..."

Oh.  This suddenly made sense now.

"HE FUCKING DRANK ALL THE GOD DAMN BEER IN THE SPAN OF ONE DAY," you heard William shout from across whatever room they were in, the voice changer screwing with his voice as well.  "AND HE'S AN EMOTIONAL DRINKER!!  I'M FUCKING STUCK WITH THIS!!"

"Piss off dick!"

"What the fuck," Randy mumbled.

Once more, you just shrugged.  You didn't have any answers for this.  You were kinda lost on what to do or say.

"(y/n)... I want that tat really bad..." Stuart whined.  "It'll match all my new mini-stabs!"

"Mini-stabs," Randy asked, still whispering.

"He got some piercings while drunk this morning," you whispered back, assuming that's what he meant (seriously, what else could a mini-stab be).

You heard the two killers bickering, then all the sudden, Stuart shouted something highly unnerving.

"SCREW SANTA CLAUS, I LIKE WATCHING (Y/N) SLEEP!!"

You looked at Randy, petrified.  Stuart had watched you sleep?  Had William joined in?  How many times had they watched you?!  Randy seemed just as freaked out by this revelation.  The two originals not only knew where your phone number, but they knew where you lived?!  And what had even brought that out for Stuart to just say that in a conversation?

Before either of them could continue, you hung up the phone, and turned off the record player.

"Let's go to Deputy Riley's," you suggested, speaking at a normal volume for the first time in front of Randy.

"Agreed."

And with that, you packed up some of your shit, Randy grabbed his, and the two of you were on your way to the motel.  Thankfully, it wasn't a cheap one where people went for quick hookups.  The owners actually put in effort to keep it nice.

And you knew they always had vacancies, so it would be easy to get a room with two beds.  Like hell the two of you were splitting up after hearing that, and knowing the copycat was out there, possibly doing something just as creepy.

A/n: don't know why I found the Santa thing funny, but I did.

Also, I have recently found out I can sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow from 'The Wizard of Oz' in pig latin.  I can now fuck with an entire theater club.  Hooray, I guess.