Chapter three

Chris

4:44 Am

I looked around the waiting room that consisted of mainly everyone we rode here with mostly everyone was sleep I seen Mama sleep next to East who was also sleep mimi and jay were in the corner looking extremly uncomfortalbe on the sofa bench in the far corner, the i looked to my right and seen the younger sister sleeping on a bench all by herself which was just accompanied by her sister just a few short minutes ago. i was so deep in thought to even notice her diappearing i wouldn't usually care about people like this but mama E took me in when i had nothing and has not left my side and East my brother so if he rock with them I will step for them just like he does for me . i seen shorty walk around the corner i believe her name Sinncere she looked exhausted but thats to be expected from what she just went through she was holing a bunch of blankets and pillows she went and placed blankets and pillows on everyone making sure everyone was okay one by one making to tend to her younger sister specifically which is to be expected from a big sister. i watched her every move as she stopped in front of me holing a blanket and pillow in front of me it kind of caught me off guard at first but i slowly took it not taking my eyes off her.

"sis im hungry can you get me something to eat" her sister's small voice almost whispered before sniffiling probaly from all the crying she was doing  but was heard by the both of us making us break our gaze.

I watched as she walked back to the bench where her sister was laying down squating in front of her caressing her hair.

"anything for you babes what you in the mood for and ill try my best to get it done okay"

"you think you could see if there is a place open that sells Gyros if not i will take anything at this point"

"yes babes don't worry about it I got you" she spoke before kissing her sister's head then  standing back up walking over to mama E and lightly tapping until she woke up.

"hey titi i dont mean to wake you but P is hungry im going to grab her something to eat do you mind me taking your car i can get you something as well whatever you need." she said and mama k flagged her down while tossing her keys to sincere .

"Dont worry about me baby just get your sister some food and take chris with you i know his yellow ass still up " I rolled my eyes at mama comment before tossing the blanket and pillow to the side before stretching.

"mama don't be talking mess I'm not even that yellow" I said before walking out the door behind ole girl towards the car. we decided that it would be better that i should drive seeing i grew up here and i knew just the perfect spot that was both open late as fuck and sold the best Gyros in Miami I personally  could not get enough of Salem's before i got locked up it was a Florida chain restaurant that sold pretty much everything from sea food to to chicken to gyros and philly steak sandwiches . As soon as we got in i pulled out a freshly rolled back wood after today i knew me and ole girl both needed to his this bitch i put the wood to my mouth before lighting it up and connecting my phone to the Aux and handing her my phone so she could pick a song  as I pulled out the parking lot and on to the main road to my surprise she turns on G Herbo lord where did East get this ghetto chick from. i shrugged and just past the wood to her as we vibed out to one of my favorite songs from him Malcolm

"Titi be letting you smoke in her shit?" she asked while hitting the wood a few more times passing it back to me. I laughed my ass off man how long this girl been away.

"mamas yo Aunt is the plug she don't care"

"well damn shit Titi got that shit ." she said i laughed  a little harder then intended i shook my head as we pulled into gyros.