Introduction

Setting the scene: Spring Vacation was almost over for UA High students. Izuku has put Blackwhip training on hold for final exam training but he still uses it little by little every other day. Everyone in Class 1-A passed their final exams before the vacation, except Mineta. He was also expelled for reasons undisclosed to the public, but with an opening in Class A came an opportunity for the new hero student to have a place in the hero course. UA keeps students grouped in the same class every year, so everyone in Class 1-A will be together in Class 2-A this year. Happy news for the lovebirds that's for sure! On the Saturday before classes, the students of Class 1-A have to move into the 2-A dorm building in Heights Alliance before classes start.

~

This sequel will probably have more time skips throughout (considering I'm trying to cover the whole second year in this story) and again, still trying to keep the LOV not as relevant (think of it as more of a slow background build for them, like they get stronger as time goes on but we can't see that. They probably won't be relevant in my story at all implying they will be relevant again in the far future of this universe). I'm still trying to write a lot though while also paying close attention to canon details so I don't go off on things that aren't very realistic for the story/show. It's actually still really fun this way Haha. I'm gonna give a similar warning like I did for my first story: Just something I write for fun! Nothing serious, just hope you enjoy!