Red string of fate

The next day came and you prepared for your visit to kiku's house, you called Feliciano to drive you over to his house since you're not that familiar with the vicinity, you were all prepared and waiting for the Italian dude, time seems to slow down while waiting, you were sitting on the couch slowly dying because of boredom, when the sound of salvation rung, someone knocked on the door and you skipped happily you opened the door and your once so happy smile was gone when it's only a some prankers, you sighed deeply dying inside when someone called out to you "Ve~ Bella!!! i'm here!! sorry i'm late." your eyes sparkled and you quickly ran to the car with your backpack,forgetting to lock the door "Bella..." he didn't start driving yet he just smiled at you, you tilted your head and crossed your arm "what? start driving already." you were getting impatient already for waiting since earlier but he chuckled and pointed at the wide open door "ehe~ excited to see kiku?, you look cute together we'll make pasta together." you giggled and got out the car, quickly running to your house and locking the door, you cam back quickly to see him still talking about pasta and stuff, once you're settled he started the car and drove off.

Your hair was a mess, and you were back on your seat trying to catch your breath, you looked at the smiling Italian, terrified and out of breath "You are never to drive a car again." he looked at you with a sad expression, while you're guilt tripping for a while, with a deep sigh you looked at him and smiled "just kidding.." he chuckled and ruffled your hair with his usual cheery self "good luck Bella~." you got out the car and waved good bye at him and watched him drove off.

You furrowed your brows, their house is a bit far from the civilization, you walked for awhile in the seems like small forest with a large clearing in the middle, you spotted a Japanese house and smiled gripping your back pack tight, you quickly ran to it, almost stumbling in the process, you stopped in front of the house porch panting heavily and droplets of sweat forming at your forehead, you fixed yourself and was about to knock on the door when a girl about your age opened it and scurried of in a hurry but waved hello to you, you looked at her confused but was gonna knock again when someone went outside fast and bumped into you "i-i'm sorry-aru!!.." he rubbed his backside and looked at you clearly "(f/n)?.." you groaned and looked at him slowly with surprise "y-yao?...Wang yao?." you jaw dropped while he helped you stood up "w-what are you doing here?." he chuckled and shook his head "i live here.." You gasped in shock and covered your mouth "no way...so kiku and you." you whispered the last part, blushing madly he took your hand and pulled you inside the house when a blur of wind past through you, and all of the sudden someone groping your (c/s) chest "Da-ze!! anneyong these are mine.." you blushed madly and pushed him away while Yao scolded him, you looked away still blushing madly when someone caught your attention in the doorway "...what's happening here?." he asked both of the boys stopped arguing but you didn't turned around yet, he looked at you curiously and crossed his arms "who are you?." you gulped and turned around looking at him, his eyes widened in shock " (f-f/n) what are you doing here?..."well you see--." yao cutted you off with a deep sigh and looked at him " hayyy im-yung here claimed ‘her‘ aru that's why i was scolding him." he looked at him and crossed his arms and pouted "well she originated from Korea." yao glared at him and pointed at a door "go back to your room." im-yung was about to speak but stopped when yao had this dark aura behind him, he quickly scurried off leaving the three of you in the living room.

minutes past the three of you was sitting under a kotatsu, when yao finally decided to break the silence "kiku i'm staying with you tonight aru." you gasped and blushed madly covering your face, kiku noticed you and pointed at yao, with a deep sigh and hesitation he spoke "he's my Onii-san." you chuckled and scratched the back of your head,waving your hands in the air "o-of course i know that, of course." he smiled a bit and stood up "i'll prepare some tea." and with that he left off leaving you with yao, you stared at him with narrowed eyes ad you moved closer to whisper "you're brothers?." he looked at you before laughing furiously "yes we are..we don't hide it but we don't advertise it either aru." you nodded and became silent again, you tapped your fingers against the table waiting for the Japanese guy when yao spoke again "(f/n)...you're connected to two boys." you perked up and furrowed your brows "huh? what...?." he moved closer and held your hand "your red string of fate..when two person are destined for each other, they are tied by a red string..called red string of fate." you blinked a few times and shook your head "to whom then?..." you didn't believe him, you thought he was joking so you pretended that you do "it's very complicated...your string are tied around your neck leading to two boys, the other one is tied to another girl." you scratched your head and smiled " so who are these guys?." he looked at you seriously, and gripped your hand tighter "i wasn't supposed to tell but it's kiku, Alfred and maria..." the moment he said that you heard a loud crashing of glass against the floor and kiku standing in the doorway "nande?.." he whispered and shook his head picking up the shard of glasses, you quickly ran to him and helped him picked up the shards "never mind...gomen for making a mess." he took the pieces from you and started cleaning up, making another set of tea.

after seems like many minutes the three of you were face to face again silence deafening you, you set your tea on the table and took the black notebook from your bag setting it on top of the table "i forgot to return it to you, don't worry i didn't read it." you smiled while kiku blushed a bit and took it "hai doitashimashite." you nodded and smiled "well i must get going, it's already getting late." you stood up and the two followed you walked to the front door and wore your shoes "are you sure you don't want us to walk you home aru?." you shook your head and stood up then bowed "well thank you for the tea bye." you waved your hand and started walking out of the ‘woods‘ to wait for feli's ride home.

meanwhile the two watched your figure disappear slowly and yao smiled at kiku "you really like her hmm kiku?." kiku looked at him and smiled genuinely,before looking down and shaking his head "i don't like her i love her..." and with that yao patted his back then headed back inside leaving kiku at the front porch smiling.