Maid cafe

"and lastly (y/n) and Alfred." he cheered at this while you frowned, you were expecting kiku to be your partner you looked at Alfred reluctantly who seemed to have a huge grin on his face and then at kiku who just looked at you and forced a smile you looked at the teacher and sighed "oh wait kiku and maria.....the last ones and of course the others who was not called you can have a day off or help with the event" you furrowed your brows "maria" you repeated in your brain the Filipina girl? she seemed the silent type and a loner one at that, you glanced at her and she just smiled back in return and a wave.

Days passed and the awaited day arrived you were currently in your room elizabeta and lily fixing you up and one of their friend from the other section katyusha. "guys......so you really barged in here 6 in the morning without coffee and waffles, raided my fridge and ate all my food while the event starts at 1 pm." you rubbed your temples sighing deeply, Lily who was currently fixing the ribbons of your maid uniform looked up at you with her innocent smile. "shush (y/n) that's how much we love you..." elizabeta chuckled and lily continued with her job.

-Flashback like 6 hours ago cause it's currently 11 in the make up time-

You were asleep, having peaceful dreams about the mystery guy when a loud bang at the door woke you up, you disregarded it thinking it was the neighborhood fighting early at the morning, you returned to your peaceful bliss when a sudden loud knock interrupted you again followed by a series of rocks being throwed at your bedroom window, a bit hesitant you stood up and looked at the window seeing Lily,Elizabeta and katyusha looking up at you Lily gave you a small wave, katyusha smiled while elizabeta.... well she was literally shouting good morning at you and asking to open the door.

"We knew that your make up skill sucks (y/n) that's why i called mein awesome girly friends to help me, perform a magical operation on you." she grinned with a wink, "so basically eating all my food and stocks of ice cream is part of this so-called operation?." you face palmed behind the Hungarian girl who's currently taking out food from the fridge and the two girls eating at the table "technically yes (y/n) we need energy for that." she went back at the table you following behind her "Lily and you're part of this too?." she looked at you then smiled scratching the back of her head "well the both of them kidnapped me but brother almost shoot them when they trespassed so, yeah i have his permission brother said that we'll just see at the event." you nodded your head then began eating with them

-end of flash back-

"are we done yet? it's like there's a heavy thing sitting on top of my face and it's itchy too." this time Elizabeta who was in the verge of hitting you with her magical frying pan gripped both of your shoulders then looked at you dark aura surrounding her "Do you want to be presentable in front of kiku or not?." you blushed then pulled her closer whispering "you knew? is it that obvious?." she shrugged then pointed at lily "she knew it too...just the two of us..duh i saw your notebooks filled with kiku's name with hearts in them." at first you were surprised and flustered but suddenly your aura turned dark and menacing "you did what? you invaded my privacy?." you almost glomped her when katyusha hugged you suffocating you with her big blob of fat in her chest "now now all of you calm down, we need to be pretty later no stress." you pushed her off, your face red from lack of air.

Pretty much later you were almost done now you're sitting on katyusha's lap while she was brushing your hair tying it up into a pigtail, you glared at them all, mostly elizabeta when you were done you stood in front of a mirror all the work they done is worth it, it was really a magic, you look beautiful or rather cute with the cat ears on top of your head "well thanks i guess?." they nodded, then you turned around admiring them too they look dashing and cute too although the maid outfit was a bit sexy for katyusha and elizabeta but they were fine.

You were in the car with the 3 girls the trip there was very loud Elizabeta rocking out to her favorite songs, when you got down, Lily quickly waved goodbye and set off to look for his brother and katyusha left to who knows where while you were supposed to meet Alfred and left off saying Thank you to elizabeta and speeding off to your meeting place.

you were standing in your meeting place for 30 minutes already all your classmates are in the booth already and people are scattered everywhere, some looking at you, your legs have given up from the fatigue, maybe Alfred went to the cafe first already, you were gonna walk away when someone called your name you turned around and saw Alfred running towards you, you crossed your arm, tapping your foot when he stopped in front of you panting heavily "i'm sorry dudette." he said in between pants, he stared at you head to toe then giggled " you look sexy dudette aha perfect for the hero." you rolled your eyes at his remark and did the same to him observed him...he looks handsome, you mentally slapped yourself for thinking such thoughts then glared at him "you're late." you mumbled before gripping his hand tight and pulling him behind you not caring if he hit someone or whatsnot.

you arrived at the cafe with a messed up Alfred and spotted lily with her brother and elizabeta with roderich while katyusha was at the counter, everyone stared at both of you like you were some alien you both said your apologies you quickly looked for kiku while Alfred took notice of this "you seem distracted." he looked at you with concern, while you just chuckled "me? no i'm not." you still looked around until you saw kiku, first a huge smile made it's way to your face but it was quickly wiped away when you saw maria with him hand in hand laughing together seemed to be entertaining a costumer, you frowned then looked at Alfred faking a smile "let's go, we're gonna rock this." he linked his arm with yours but saw through your facade "yeah i guess."

Both you and Alfred were serving when both of you were requested, you were currently in front of this man, he was chit chatting all this time and you in a blushing mess while fiddling with the hem of your dress, you were a very shy person when it comes to a new face, and this certainly is one, you were surprised when he touched your thighs and ran a hand through it, he looked at you with a maniacal smirk and you gasped looking at him surprised then slapped him, he looked at you angered then slapped you back double times harder "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DO THAT YOU WHORE, YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE "everyone looked at the commotion, everyone were just watching, you cowered in fear and embarrassment, tears threatening to spill out your eyes, Alfred was about to speak when someone beat them to it. "THAT IS ENOUGH." someone pulled you into their chest into a protective hug "we are not entertaining guests rike you...you are a disgrace to this you may reave now sir." you were now crying into kiku's chest you recognized the person because of his accent, while the guy cursed and just left, everyone was looking at you some haters laughing and whispering "you deserved it" while the others pitiful, Lily was supposed to ran to you but her brother held her back while elizabeta looked at you with a worried face and roderich with a monotone angered disappointed face, katyusha surprised at the sudden scenario, luckily Ludwig,feli and Alfred's friends weren't here or it will cause bigger scenarios, "(y/n) i'm sorry...." Alfred said giving you a sympathetic look, you just nodded then kiku and you quickly left the cafe, leaving a very disappointed Alfred and a sad and concerned maria.

-author's note

Maria aka Philippines is an oc i will not make her Mary sue i swear, but she will lead an important role here, i dunno what to write author's block is hitting me hard and by the way at some part i was confused, this part was supposed to be happy and fluffy not sad and tragedy i dunno xD i have this tons of idea popping in my brain and sorry for the late updates i don't have internet i tried finishing this earlier seeing that i left off at a cliffhanger xD and not update it for centuries it will hurt the kokoro of some of mah readers xD okay okay ciao~ MWUUAAHH ;*

~kurohondalover