a project of two

You didn't go to school for 1 week straight since the incident happened, and most of your friends except for Alfred texted you nonstop and kiku with Ludwig and feli visited you and teached you the lessons you missed, kiku the one who stayed most with you, after that day and offered to stay with you throughout the night such a sweet guy.

and now you're here after one long week of absence were walking through the hallways of hell...... er i mean school, no one dared to talk about the incident but some laughing at your misfortune, you barged in your room to caught them all by surprised.

"VEH-A BELLA IS BACK!!!." feli who opened his eyes and shouted when he saw you, enveloped you into a tight hug "veh~ Bella are you alright? are you hurt." he scanned your figure up and down Ludwig following behind him "Frau i heard someone..mistreated you..should ve give him a taste of his own medicine?." Ludwig has this dark aura around him,but feli quickly calmed him down by giving him a hug "heh~ no need kiku is there anyway, thanks to him i was saved." the Japanese man looked at you a dark blush coating his cheeks "it was nothing (y/n)-san, it was rearry a disgrace if someone done it and beside no one should hurt you or erse.." he cutted his sentence mid-off then shook his head, you tilted your head then patted him in the shoulder earning a groan from him..rrrriigght personal space, you were surprised when someone rested a hand on your shoulder only to see Ivan smiling down at you "Should i use my magic metal pipe of pain?." you quickly shook your head then gave him a gentle smile "BELLE i heard zhe beautiful you was abused oh non non...zhat is evil...more evil than Arthur's spells" Francis shook his head in disgust only to be smashed in the head by a book "i should really turn you into a frog you know you bloody git!! but love are you alright? should we put a curse on him?." You were confused, all of them were talking at the same time only to be pulled away from the commotion by non other than Alfred and then pushed to your seat " give the duddette a break she said she was fine right?, kiku already dealt with it." he quickly returned to his seat and buried his face into his desk, everyone looked at him suspiciously, england stared at him worried and a bit sad that he wasn't acting like his usual self for some reasons.

You tapped kiku on the shoulder a smile on your face, he turned around surprised, but looked at you "hai?." he asked looking past you "i just wanted to return the notebooks you lent me, arigatou." He wouldn't admit it but his heart fluttered when you used his language, he just nodded then you gave him all his notebooks "doitashimashite (y/n)-Chan." He smiled then took the notebooks brushing his hand with yours in the process causing you to blush madly,he quickly turned around after taking it hiding the building up blush in his cheeks.

Mr.Karpusi was talking about (hatest subject) and you couldn't understand a thing, it was like jumbled up words and you couldn't understand a thing you were pretty occupied, did Alfred hate you? he was your only bestest friend..did you done something wrong, your mind is gonna explode from thinking, little did you know he was staring at you the whole time.

Alfred's P.o.V

when i saw her i was relieved, i feel so useless..i can't even protect her from a simple thing, what would i do if she was in real trouble, her expression .....she looks so traumatized, arghh i feel so..*sighs* am i really a hero if i can't even help someone...i'm unworthy to be her hero..i failed my chances..i'm a useless hero...i need to think...

The only time you actually listened to Mr.Karpusi is when everyone is picking partners for the project well pretty much everyone has a partner even Matthew with Francis, you looked at maria who seemed to be alone, you waved at her then quickly made your way over to her "would you be my partner for the project?." she seemed to be caught off guard and she looked at you surprised "Me?!! your partner...a-are you sure...you're not mistaken me for someone else?." you chuckled then shook your head "No let's do it at my house after class then." she nodded then you quickly returned to your seat, you caught Alfred staring at you but he quickly looked away when you made eye contact you were gonna wave at him but he seems to be avoiding you which caused you to have a frown.

-Time skip after school

you were waiting on the gazebo outside the school, when you saw maria running towards you with a huge grin on her face "sorry i‘m late (y/n), thank you for choosing me as your partner though." she chuckled along with a faint blush,you waved your hand then started walking to your home "is your mom okay with this?." she nodded and giggled running faster to catch up with you "hey hey (y/n) can i ask you a question?." exactly when she said that you stopped in front of a house and fumbled for your keys "hmm? what is it..." you looked back at her after opening the door and making your way inside "never mind i'll ask you that later.." she looked around in awe then sat in a small table "you're home is like an antique..so beautiful." you just shrugged then gave her a small smile then set off to prepare some snacks.

after a while both of you were sitting on the table, cups empty, bags of chips everywhere and tons of scattered notebooks too she looked up at you curiously which you took notice by stopping the tap of pencil against the desk and raising your eyebrows "er...about the question earlier..do you like someone (y/n)?." you blushed quickly thinking about him "yes..why did you asked??." her eyes sparkled at this then she moved closer "really?!! who??.." you sweat dropped a bit then looked away, covering your lower face part with your hand, a dark blush burning on your cheeks "..i-it's kiku..how about you?." she sunked in her sit then started playing with her hair "me...i like...Alfred....BUT BUT..HE MIGHT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE." she quickly defended, while you just laughed at this, you looked at the window to see it was getting dark you stood up from your chair and stretched, and started to fix your notebook "Maria you should probably go home, it's dangerous to go out when it's night already don't worry i'll finish up the rest,besides it's Saturday tomorrow" her features soften up,as she hesitates to leave "A-Are you sure? i can finish them." you chuckled then waved your hand, while she just nodded zipping up her bag and putting on her shoes "well okay then thank you for today (y/n)." she bowed then went to the door waving her hand goodbye at you in the process.

when you're finally alone, you noticed something strange between your notebook when cleaning, you investigated it further and took it out between the tucked pages only to find a journal but by who?.... you looked at it to see Japanese characters, you opened the first page only to see his name in big bold letters "Honda, Kiku." you caught glimpse of the written notes but it was all romaji "gosh...i didn't noticed it when i returned his notebooks earlier!!." you face palmed and sat it on top of the table then sat on a chair, "i should probably return it tomorrow." you looked at the notebook that was on front of you, with all the might to control yourself from reading it "ARGGHHH!!! FRUK IT ALL!! CURSE YOU NOTEBOOK OF DEATH CURSE YOU.." you ruffled your hair in irritation then stood up making your way to the bedroom to freshen up and sleep "i shall return you tomorrow, in his house then."

-author's note

slow updates!!! sorry this is so rushed i was gonna prepare for school and i got caught up in my fb addiction again arghh, but the next chapter is in progress and all my stories will be on hold for a while except this, i'm gonna finish this xD but please don't stop reading my mind is still messed up so yeah sorry if it didn't please you but i hope you enjoyed.

ciao~

~kurohondalover