His name is Kiku?

After a while, the teacher came and all the students became silent, she looks like the kind of teacher who's strict and all, she eyed the students cautiously then wrote her name on the black board "My name is Ms.Natalia Arlovskaya and I'll be your teacher in English." she looked around, then glared at the girls who was rather chit chatting earlier than to listen to her "but before i set out my RULES let us introduce ourselves first, starting with you shall we." she then crossed her arms and pointed at the girl with a blue ribbon on the side of her hair, she looks modest and innocent her short blonde hair stopping just above her shoulders, she shivered a bit under the icy gaze of the teacher, she sighed deeply before making her way through the front since she was sitting in the front row, she turned her head side to side then spoke gently,causing the girls to give her a scoff,or a glare. "Guten morgen allerseits my name is Lily Zwingli from Switzerland." she nodded a bit and smiled then sat down "look another girl who acts all cutesy~." one girl whispered, while the other gave her a glare "yeah she's not that pretty either." The girl beside her spoke.

just then a tall boy stood up he looked tough and a bit irritated he made large stride to the front then stood up straight, he shook his head a bit before looking at your classmates with a stern look "Ja...guten morgen allerseits mein name is Basch Zwingli and i'm from Switzerland too, and yeah zhe girl vho vas speaking earlier was my sister so zhe ones vho vas talking about her earlier can have a meeting vith me danke." He glared at the girls who was sitting behind them earlier,scoffed then quickly averted their gaze.

Then one after another, girl or boy came to the front introducing themselves then finally after that the, boy who saved you from embarrassment earlier, with a chuckle he ran to the front wearing a superman cap, and spoke with a loud voice "HELLO DUDES AND DUDDETTES!! I am ALFRED F. JONES the hero i came from America and as you know i Love burgers!! i'm the hero not like the dude with the caterpillars as eyebrows." He mumbled the last part, so it was a bit unclear on what he said and then he chuckled loudly before giving everyone the thumbs up running back to his seat, then after his introduction your new found friend tapped you on the shoulder then whispered "he's a bit cute isn't he? a fun type too." she giggled then directed her sight on the front before you can even answer,when the boy with the....Bushy Brows was talking, you sighed deeply then wished that this was over.

"Good Morning everyone, I am Arthur Kirkland and as you see, ladies and gentlemen i am from the United Kingdom, a pleasure to meet you all." he then quickly took a bow earning a round of applause in the class, you can almost see his smug grin when he looked around before sitting down, then next the man with the rose stood up, strutted his way through the front "Bonjour mon ami i am zhe beautiful Francis Bonnefoy, you lovelies are all beautiful too." he winked then gave the girl in the front row a rose who seems to be fangirling to death, then the unexpected thing happen he tripped on someone's foot then landed on his face, causing the class to burst in laughter, he looked up then realized that it was Arthur who tripped him pretending to be innocent, you just giggled at the sight then continued observing the two, who just glared at each other when Francis reached his chair the two of them threw insults rather silently by whispering.

Then the boy with a scarf stood up next  some of the students were watching him terrified,other backed away and averted their gaze, while you just sat their looking at your seatmate who seems to be sinking in her seat, the 3 boys in front of you seems perfectly neutral, a dark aura was surrounding him and a childish smile was still present on his face "vsem privet, Menya zovut Ivan Braginski from Russia, be one with mother russia da? ^J^." his gazed intensed. Natalya noticed this, smirked a bit then send him to his sit.

then a boy with a long hair stood up next, Ivan eyed him cautiously, he shivered a bit then coughed to get the attention of the class "Ni hao!!! my name's Wang yao from China-aru, nice to meet you all. i like hello kitty,dumplings and good lucks." he then gestured at the boy with a white bear clutching in his arms to go in the front, at first he hesitated then walked slowly in the front and spoke in a soft voice "H-hello, everyone...m-my name is---.." he was cut off by his speech when the class didn't paid attention to him, yet you were determined to know who he is so you stood up then shouted from across the room "go on continue what's your name?." he gave you a gentle smile, the three boys in front of you and the 5 guys who made a ruckus earlier looked at you, suspiciously mostly the guy in white, who was blushing while looking at you, the boy in front smiled then nodded "My name is Matthew Williams i'm from Canada, nice to meet you all." he gave you a gentle smile then returned to his seat.

since, you were already standing up, you quickly went to the front and in introduced yourself "hello everyone, my name's (f/n) (l/n) from the (c/n), well as you all see i'm an otaku, i like drawing,and singing (if you don't please pretend)." you looked around the room, and spotted him and alfred looking at you Arthur quickly spoke and smile "I just saw the most beautiful princess in a story could ever have." then francis glared at him then smirked "are you a tower? cause eiffel for you." then he winked and walked at the front giving you a rose then quickly returning to his seat then next alfred "in a scale of 1 to America..how free are you tonight?," he chuckled then crossed his arms winking at you too, the class cheered some giggled,some jealous wishing it was them, you quickly avoided eye contact a light pink dusting your cheeks, then next the man in a white uniform stood up passing next to you whispering "anata no ude no naka de nemuri ni tsukitai te wo tsunaide yume de aimashou." (1), you furrowed your brows a bit confused at what he said but you disregard it, a breeze flowed pass you letting you inhale a jasmine scent of him, that made you redder than spain's tomatoes, he stood up then bowed smiling a bit "konnichiwa minna-san watashiwa onamaewa honda,kiku-san from Japan. i'm an otaku too, i rike drawings that's arr." he kept staring straight at you, making you almost faint from the tension, he turned his head to the teacher before making his way to his seat.

"Kiku? eh...he seem mysterious, modest, quiet and loyal...have i seen him before? he really looks familiar the way he smiled,his black locks and that same white suit he---." you were interrupted from your thoughts when a loud adorably cheery voice spoke in the front "Ciao bella!! my name is Feliciano, Vargas from Italy, you know i like pasta, pizza is good too but pasta taste good, i'm friends with kiku and ludwig you the guys i'm with they always help me when i'm in a pinch they are very kind and oh yeah seems like kiku likes---." he was interrupted from his speech when the guy with a slick black blonde hair smacked him in the head "zhat's enough feliciano go back to your seat immediately." he pouted a bit, then reluctantly went back to his seat slowly, your sight went back to kiku who was currently staying still on his sit and currently a blushing mess, that sight sparked your interest more.

The man in the front coughed,he seems strict and a tough one at that he spoke with a deep voice that brings goosebumps to some people "Guten morgen!!! mein name is Ludwig Beilschmidt from Germany." he ended his introduction at that quickly made his way back to his seat with big strides after that the bell rung signalling the end of the class guess this will be a very long day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. I want to fall asleep in your arms hold my hand and let's meet in our dreams.