Papers and events?!!

-after a few months when reader-Chan got out of the Canada zone and into the Prussia one-

it was dark very dark until bright lights was upon you making you blind, you were on a stage tons of people were watching you, and you saw your best friends well currently best friends lily,Basch,Alfred and the trio you were trembling and people where laughing until kiku went to the stage and took the microphone mumbling incoherent words saving you from embarrassment, you could have sworn Francis was on the background with a donkey as a head, the audience abruptly stopped and everything turned dark, this time you were alone with Alfred in the park wait Alfred? okay then......moving on you were laughing together until his expression turned serious and he mumbled something you couldn't understand and his seemingly gentle smile turned into a scowl and he started throwing papers at you with rocks in it, you asked him to stop but he shook his head this time tears spilling in his eyes and he seem to be screaming something at you..

"holy mother of fruk....what's with the papers?" you woke up panting heavily and covered in sweat, your hair was sticking in your forehead, you glanced at the clock it was only 4:35, sighing deeply you got out of bed and got ready for another school day, well when the teacher asked no one was willing to volunteer so you kinda took the job as the events organizer along with lily and Basch as class representative and the trio also Alfred so you were always holding meetings once in a while, school starts at 6 so you tried distracting yourself first by doing school works.

after finishing the papers and getting ready, you set off to your school but this time wearing your school uniform already (Like in the gakuen hetalia yeah.)

you were walking down the halls passing by some familiar faces,you stopped in front of your shoe box "locker" and was gonna change into your school shoes when a certain piece of paper caught your attention, you grabbed it and started reading it.

(y/n),

your (e/c) eyes twinkles in the sun
(h/l) (h/c) hair that sways in the air without even trying
that crooked smile of yours.. i saw something brighter than the stars..
your kindness let's the others see but can be dangerous for you too..
you never boast and smart too..

and when i see you i can't explain how i feel it's so magical...

i like you (y/n)

-anonymous

Your brows scrunched up in confusion was this another prank?, sighing deeply you crumpled the letter then shoved it in your bag not caring about femininity or such.

You were about to leave when someone grabbed your arm wearing a ski mask, you quickly punched the man in the chest making him stumble and lose his balance as he did so, you repeatedly kicked him on the side, trying to refrain from screeching you heard him groan, slowly you kneeled beside him then poked his side earning a hurting groan from him "oow what the heck duddete, you punch like a man." he moaned removing the mask from his face revealing a teary eyed Alfred,you sighed in relief then flicked his forehead before helping him up,but without tripping in your bag causing you to fall down on him, you sat up rubbing your head your left leg entangled with his and your hand touching something soft...wait something soft? you looked down only to find yourself touching his crotch you looked up at him a dark blush spreading on his cheeks and a seemingly self-restrained Alfred, you quickly stood up and grabbed your bag then quickly walked away "tell a soul about it and you're dead!!." you shouted your back turned walking away "but--." he shouted from afar you quickly cutted him off by shouting back "NO ONE!!" venom laced on your voice as your figure disappeared on the hallway meanwhile leaving a laughing Alfred behind "I regret nothing.!!" he mumbled following you to class.

as usual you sat at the back of the boys, if visible there's an irk mark on your face, your cheeks a blazed in both embarrassment and anger,Feliciano noticed your state and quickly turned with a bright smile on his face "VEH!! (y/n) are you-a okay?? did you know i made pasta for-a everyone!!! and did you know kiku--." he was quickly cutted off in his speech by a hand covering his mouth by a very flustered Japanese man "Feri-san...i'm sure ms.(y/n) needs a break she seems to be in a bad mood." he whispered you looked at him and nodded and muttered a thank you, him nodding back in response "have you prepared the papers??." Ludwig said causing you to snap your attention to him, you nodded taking out the documents earlier and giving it to him, "we decided what to do in the event already teacher will explain it later." he said then stood up making his way to the office to pass the papers, not giving you a chance to say anything.

The bell rung signalling for recess but your class stayed in the room for a short announcement, time seems to pass by when your mind is occupied,you didn't even understand what ms.Arlovskaya was talking about all this time, but you have a hunch that it was about the events that Ludwig told you about earlier, you were disrupted from your very awesome wonderland when ms.arlovskaya called your name, making you stand up in surprise, she looked at you with her steely gaze "ms. (l/n)...you may want to sit down..and not disrupt the class." the class snickered and you mentally face palm for not paying attention and buried your face in the desk "okay continuing i repeat the maids for the cafe are (l/n), Zwingli, (a female friend), herdervary,mei and the ones i said earlier." she keep on speaking but you were currently in your emo place when you heard the announcement, of all booths for the event why maid cafe scratch that maid and butler cafe cause she's telling the partners of each maid "Lily and vash, (fem/n) and (b/n), mei and yao, elizabeta and roderich." the others cheered and talked amongst themselves, the Alfred and friends looked at the teacher intently waiting for their turns same with kiku and friends she coughed and look at them all, you raised your head up at this and listened "and lastly (y/n) and...

-author's note

i need to staph putting author's note at the end omg but sorry for not updating like i promise..xD is anyone even reading this? xD okay as i said..author is slacking off and i just had the motivation when two of my reader said to update it and i'm so happy..i screamed xD and again sorry for the long summer break i just updated one chapter like what the holy roman empire??? and i also noticed that some characters are out of character sorry about that and also poems are hard omg xD i know it sucks but yeah it sucks xD arghh author is messed up and yeah i was going through something and...NO xD No dramas here kay bye bye luv yah guys mwuaaah :*

COMMENT IF IMA CONTINUE IT COZ TBH IT'S GIVING MEH DA MOTIVATION :3

~kurohondalover