"yep." seungmin said watching jeongin.

"you look like a creep."

"shut up."

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

jeongin loves when it rains, but not when he doesnt bring an umbrella and doesnt have a drivers license yet.

so hes walking in the pouring rain, arms crossed and very very upset.

he did his hair this morning and just washed these clothes so hes mad, he was startled from the sudden thunder and kept close to the wall.

"i shouldve taken chans offer.." jeongin grumbled.

jeongin didnt realize now but hes now absolutely terrified of lighting, so that didnt help.

its 5:45 in the fucking afternoon, why the hell is it raining! shouldnt they have told them hours ago!?

they did.. on the weather app, jeongin just didnt check.

jeongin brushed his hair back and huffed he yelped as someone appeared beside him.

"s-sorry sorry."

jeongin wiped his face as they put an umbrella above him and looked at them more clearly.

jeongin knew their name but once he saw their face it went blank.

"seungmin.. im seungmin." he said.

"ah, you're friends with changbin.. right?" jeongin asked.

"yeah.." seungmin said looking to jeongins wrist.

jeongin saw and looked to his wrist as well.

if anything both boys stopped and then jeongin grabbed seungmins wrist.

"h-holy shit!" jeongin said.

seungmin couldnt believe it, no way his crush of 5 years is his soulmate.

seungmin was also speechless he was so gonna blab to changbin later.

this was surreal, jeongin was finally excited that he met his soulmate he was esstatic.

"seungmin?"

seungmin just stood there in absolute shock, his mouth was wide open and looking at jeongin.

"seungmin..?" jeongin said.

"s-sorry i gotta m-make a call." seungmin said
grabbing his phone.

he was gonna blab now.

jeongin held the umbrella and looked over, he was calling changbin.

or now, he was gonna blab now.

"bin you wont believe what im about to tell you." seungmin said forming a smile.

"uh oh.. sounds like you're happy, we know that only happens when you prove me right."