☆Tom×reader☆

Once upon a time, there was a cute girl named Y/N. She was an avid fan of the popular German rock band, Tokio Hotel, and would often attend their concerts and fan events. It was at one of these events that she caught the eye of the band's guitarist, Tom Kaulitz.

Tom was immediately drawn to Y/Ns beautiful smile and infectious energy. As they spoke, they found themselves laughing and joking as if they had known each other for years. Tom couldn't believe how comfortable he felt around her, and Y/N couldn't believe that she was talking to her celebrity crush.

After the event, Tom asked Y/N  if she wanted to grab a coffee with him, and she eagerly accepted. They spent the next few hours chatting and getting to know each other better. Y/N was amazed at how down-to-earth Tom was, and Tom was smitten with Y/N's intelligence and sense of humor.

As they said goodbye, Tom took Y/N's hand and asked if he could see her again. Y/N's heart skipped a beat as she said yes, and they exchanged phone numbers.

Over the next few weeks, Tom and Y/N spent as much time together as they could. They went on long walks, had picnics in the park, and even went to a few Tokio Hotel concerts together. As they got to know each other better, they fell deeper and deeper in love.

One day, Tom surprised Y/N by taking her to a secluded beach at sunset. As they walked along the shore, Tom stopped and turned to Y/N. He took her hand and said, "Y/N, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special. You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes as she nodded her head yes. Tom took her in his arms, and they shared a passionate kiss as the sun dipped below the horizon.

From that day forward, Tom and Y/N were inseparable. They went on many adventures together and supported each other through the ups and downs of life. They were a true match made in heaven, and their love story became the stuff of legends.