Manik's small present 🎁

Hey guys!

I hope you'll liking this story.

Happy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Soha's mansion...

Soha : I think he genuinely like you.

Nandani : and why do you think so?

Soha : if I say anything about him then you'll say like I don't about him but you know , Nandu you only said na that he called you when he was drunk that's what I'm saying to you that he remembered you when he couldn't even stand properly. I know whatever he did was not right. But still the truth is that he loves you. Try to understand him . Observe his actions than think about my words you will surely get your answer. Now leave all this and let's go for the shopping.

Nandani didn't say anything. After that they leave for the Mall where all are going to meet for her marriage shopping.

At Mall...

Nandani and Soha reached near the entrance of the Mall. They were waiting for others to come. Soon after that Aliya , mukti and navya came there near them .

Mukti : why are we standing over let's move inside na.

Navya : just wait for some time .

Nandani : is someone joining us?

Aliya : actually your brother said he'll join us for shopping .

Navya : along with Cabir and abhimanyu.

Nandani : Manik is not joining us ? I..I mean everyone is coming except him so just asked.

Navya ( with a smirk ) : no. Actually he is busy so he won't be able to come here.

Nandani : okay...

With that Navya , Aliya and Mukti started talking with themselves waiting for the man's to join us.

Soha ( whispering ) : what was that Nandu ?

Nandani ( whispering) : what ?

Soha ( whispering ) : I'm talking about the think which just happened now . Why were you asking about him ?

Nandani ( whispering ) : th...that was nothing .

Soha was going to question more but before that all man's joined them . They were going inside when abhimanyu Said...

Abhimanyu : Nandani you please wait here with me . Let them go inside we'll join them later.
( Turning towards others ) you'll carry on we'll join you'll in sometime.

Others left leaving Abhimanyu Nandani and Soha . Soha said that she'll come with Nandani so they left leaving this 3 there only.

Nandani : why are we waiting here ? Is someone is coming here.

Abhimanyu : Yes. Manik said he'll join us.

Nandani : but Navya bhabhi said he is busy and won't be able to join us.

Abhimanyu : actually he was having an important meeting but he postponed it saying that he needs to come here .

Soha : so he is coming here for Nandani.

Nandani glare her indicating her to shut her mouth . ( Abhimanyu and Soha's knows eachother as they met before also in Manan's engagement )

Abhimanyu : you can say that. Because he usually doesn't do this he is very serious in his business.