Obsession

Hey guys!

Hope you'll like my previous part.

Hope you'll like this part also .

Let's start the story.

Happy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same day...

At night...

Malhotra Mansion...

Manik is standing in the balcony . He was thinking about the incident happened today morning. He was continuously thinking about the girl whom he met today. He  called Abhimanyu .

Their conversation...

Abhimanyu : hello

Manik : come to my room right now .

Abhimanyu : but...

Before he could say something Manik cut the call. And soon Abhimanyu came to his room .

Manik's room...

Abhimanyu : Manik why did you call me at this time

Abhimanyu : Manik why did you call me at this time. Is everything alright ?

Manik : find that girl . I want every single information about her .

Abhimanyu : which girl ?

Manik : the girl with that man whom I showed gun in the morning at signal.

Abhimanyu : why do you want to know about that girl . If you want to take revenge than...

Before he could say anything Manik cut him in between and said ...

Manik : do as I say .

Abhimanyu : forget that incident and that girl they are not so important for us.

Manik : I said find out every thing about her. I want her information till morning. Do whatever but I want it . Now you can leave. ( Said in a dominating tone )

Abhimanyu : ok . It's a waste of time to argue with you. I'll meet you in morning.  Good night.

Manik : good night.

Abhimanyu leaves from there .

Morning ...

At Malhotra Mansion...

Manik is sitting in dinning room . Cavya ( Cabir + Navya ) are gone to their relatives place for a week . Manik is sitting in dinning table having his breakfast and soon Abhimanyu comes there to have his breakfast and starts the conversation...

Abhimanyu : hi Manik , good morning.

Manik : good morning. Did you find the information about that girl.

Abhimanyu : Yes . Her name is Nandani. Last year in madical . A brilliant student of her batch. That man with her yesterday is her elder brother. She Lives with him , her bhabhi and her sister . Loves her family.

Manik : Is she single ?

Abhimanyu : Yes . But Manik why you want to know about her.

Manik : I want her . she is mine .

Abhimanyu : what ? Are you mad Manik. You saw her yesterday and now you want her . She is not that type of girl .

Manik : I want her that doesn't mean I want her for a night . I want her till my last breath. I want to marry her.

Abhimanyu : Manik what are you saying are you in your senses. Why she would marry you .

Manik : because I want . And I don't care what is her decision at all . I want her anyhow. Tell me where she lives .

Abhimanyu : but Manik... ( Cut in between by Manik )

Manik : I said give me her address and come with me let's go to her place.

Abhimanyu : I sent you her address .

Manik :  thanks bro.

Saying both left for Nandani's place. Manik was thinking about her only in his way to her house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think what will be Nandani's reaction after seeing him in her house. She will agree for the marriage or not .

Let's see what will happen.

Hope you'll like the part.

Do like  , comment and support to my story.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all.💝