Encounter

Hey guys!

Did you'll like my previous part?

Do like this part also.

Let's begin.

Happy reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Murthy House.🏠

Aliya and Dhruv are sitting in dinning room , after sometime comes down getting ready for their college / designing class. Both came wishing morning to Aliya / Dhruv and settled down on the dining chairs.

After having their breakfast Dhruv , Mukti and Nandani left for their respective destination after bidding by to Aliya

Dhruv was driving the car . Nandani and Mukti were sitting behind and Aryaman ( Nandani's classmate lives near their house so everyday Dhruv drop him to college in his car because he lives alone in an apartment. ) .

Dhruv's car...

Dhruv stopped the car on signal

Dhruv stopped the car on signal . A man in suit came out from his car ( which was in front of Dhruv's car ) and stared fighting with a man on a bike.

Man 1 : ( horning continuosly )

Man 2 (man on the bike): signal is red , are you blind ?

Man 3 : Manik , leave it yaar .

Manik comes out of the car followed by man 3 ( Abhimanyu ) . And comes near the bike man .

Manik : can't you hear the horns. ( Said hitting bike man on his head ).

Bike man : signal is red , why are you beating me .

Manik : what is your fault ?

Bike man : signal is red , what can I do , shall I break it and go ?

Manik : ur fault is that I'm giving horn to you , and you aren't leaving my way.

Manik : why aren't taking aside ? If the single is red it's for you . Then why didn't you leave my way , can't you hear my horns ?

After viewing the scene Dhruv came near Manik and said ...

Dhruv : don't you feel ashamed , what are you doing ? Why are you beating him ? Is this some way .

Manik : you go and sit in your car . ( Said close to Dhruv )

Dhruv smelled alcohol from his mouth.

Dhruv : don't you have manners . You are driving under the influence of drug. Is there anyone who is going to ask about you or not.

Manik : I inquire myself..... about myself. ( Said to Dhruv keeping him on the gun point )

After watching a gun in Manik's hand Mukti, Nandani and Aryaman came out near Dhruv .

Aryaman / Mukti : please leave him.

Nandani : please don't fire . Please don't do anything to my brother , he mad a mistake. ( Said to Manik fearing to the consequence )

Saying this she took away Dhruv from there followed by Mukti and Aryaman.

But she was unaware about the future. Because Manik was looking at her . We can clearly see the obsession in Manik's eyes for Nandani.

After that all gone to their destination...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you'll like the part.

Do like , subscribe and support to my story.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all.💝