Chapter 7

Several hours pass by as Deliah continues to watch TV with Springtrap. However, after a while, Deliah's stomache starts to grumble.

Springtrap shifts at the loud noise. "Are you starting to get hungry again?" He asks, looking at her.

Deliah hugs her stomache, a flustered smile appearing her face. "Yeah..." She says as she looks away.

He smiles. "Of course." He stands up. "There's something else in that cookbook I wanted to try and make." He comments as he leaves for the kitchen, leaving Deliah confused on the couch.

"Huh?" She gets off the couch, following him. "What other thing?" She asks when she enters the kitchen.

"You'll see." He says with a smile, even though he didn't face her.

She raises one of her eye brows, watching him as he makes some sort of dough, adding some weird brown dots into them, and placing them in a weird pattern on a baking sheet, before putting it in the oven.

He set the timer for it, dusting off his hands afterwards. "What was that?" Deliah asks. "Are you making something?"

He hums as a yes.

"Whay exactly are they?" She asks, looking into the oven.

"You'll see. They'll take some time to bake, so let's do something else while we wait." He says, smiling.

"What is there to do? Just watch more TV?"

"If that's what you wanna do." He responds.

She shrugs, granting her response.

"Okay then. Do you wanna play a game?" He asks, getting her full attention.

"A game? What game?" She asks.

"What about Hide and Seek?" He suggests.

She gasps, her face lighting up. "I've always wanted to play that!" She exclaims. "Can we? Can we? Can we?!" She basically yells, jumping up and down in excitement.

He laughs. "Calm down! Yes, we can play that."

She giggles in excitement. "I'll hide first! Look away and start counting!"

"Alright." He goes into the living room and starts counting in the corner.

Deliah turns around and runs off, looking around the house with new eyes, scouring out hiding spots.

Of course, this isnt the first time she had to do this. There's been countless times where she had to hide from Nick. Due to this, shes crafted her own hiding spots in the past. The one that's worked for her best is the one she made behind the washing machine. She used a knife to cut a hole in the wall, creating a small little room where she could fit in to hide for however long she needed.

She slowly crawls inside, still beaming with excitment as she hears Springtrap continues to count, until...

"30! Ready or not!" He says loud enough for the whole house to hear.

Silence fills the house afterwards.

Deliah can feel the anticipation. The feeling of getting away with something is great.

"Where are you~" He calls out from somewhere in the house.

Her smile falters.

Her mind flashes back to the several times she had to hide in this room. To avoid him. To not get...

A sudden noise from right outside of the room causes her to jump. She silently scoots further away from the hole, now terrified.

Silently begging to herself not to be caught, she now finds it harder to keep quiet, almost going into a sob.

Eventually the footsteps lead away from her spot, enabling her to relax, letting some built up emotions release.

Then reality hit her.

"Pull yourself together..." She barely mumbles to herself.

This is a fun game! Not trying to hide from an abusive father.

She shakes her head to get back into the game. She decides to do something risky to spice it up a little bit.

She nears the hole and slowly crawls out, expertly getting out with no noise as she slowly crouches through the house, avoiding every single crack in the floor and anything she would accidently knock into and cause noise.

Wait. That's a perfect idea!

She stops in her tracks and nears the kitchen table.

Pizza boxes and bottles of beers were all over the table. What a surprise.

She eyes the plastic cup.

Perfect.

She takes it and moves towards the living room. Taking a deep breath in, she throws the plastic cup into the kitchen as she hides behind the couch.

Rapid footsteps approach the kitchen, entering it.

She sneaks into the kitchen after getting another idea. Springtrap was standing in the kitchen checking around.

Deliah slowly crept up to him, before jumping on him, managing to hold onto the back of his shoulders. "I got you!!" She calls out.

He was obviously not scared from it, but it did certainly suprise him. "Wh- wha-? But it's supposed to be the other way around!" He laughs.

She let go of his shoulders, landing on the floor below. "Well it was obvious that my spot was too good so that means I win~" She taunts.

"You sure did." He says, rubbing her head.

She giggles, accepting the rubs before the oven beeps.

He gasps. "The cookies!" He exclaims before turning to the oven and turning the timer off.

"The what?" She asks, all of the excitment from winning was gone at this point.

He grabs the oven mints before opening the door and grabbing something, before putting it on the stovetop. He grabbed a bowl and put all of the cookies in there, before guiding Deliah to the table and sitting down.

"Go on, try one!"

She eyes him before she eyes the cookies. She liked the pancakes... so maybe she'll like this.

She slowly grabs one, examines it, then takes a bite.

Instantly her face lights up, clearly enjoying them as she grabs another and eats it.

He smiles as she continues to eat more and more.

However, both of them turn when they suddenly hear the front door open. Deliah turns away instantly as Springtrap's gaze hardens.

Nick.

End of Chapter 7

For compensation for the long wait, I've gone back and edited the chapters to have more of my recent writing style.