Chapter 4

Deliah silently opens the back door. Her every step is silent, stepping on certain parts of the floor that didn't creak, before she heard a loud crack behind her.

She cringes at the sound, before looking back, seeing Springtrap walking behind her. "What?"

"Shh!" She puts a finger to her mouth.

She looks ahead, waiting for Nick's footsteps or his angry voice shouting.

Neither happen.

She sighs in relief, before continuing towards her room.

She opens her door and motions for Springtrap to follow.

He enters the room, looking around as Deliah closes the door and locks it. "Why were we being so quiet?" He asks.

Deliah sighs. "Because of my dad. He isn't exactly... friendly."

He tilts his head, but says nothing.

"Just... please, don't leave my room. I don't want him seeing you." She sighs again.

She opens the door, looking both ways before closing it.

Sprintrap looks at the shut door, thinking. What's so bad about her dad that she doesnt want him seeing? And what does she mean by he 'isn't exactly friendly'?

His gaze left the door, and instead wonders around the room again.

The once pink rug lost some of its color. Her purple bed, the same. Everything looks a bit more gray than it should.

He looks on top of the bed, to see a blue stuffed bunny. On its chest, was a heart, with the words 'Squeeze me!'

He gently picks it up, and squeezes it.

"I love you, Deliah." A woman's voice says through the speaker.

"I love you too, guys!" A younger voice exclaims.

Laughter left though the speaker, however, not what he expects. He listens in closer.

The younger voice... the mature one... and...

A male? Laughing with them?

He sets it down, putting it in the same spot it was in.

Who were those people there?

He turns around, just in time for the door to be opening. Deliah walks through the door, putting something in her pocket. "Okay. Follow me." She tells him.

"Where to?" He asks.

"To a workshop. I'd assume you'd like to be fixed... Especially with all those holes." She points at his chest.

"R-really?"

She nods. "Come on, quick."

She leaves for the doorway, heading towards the back door, Springtrap following.

She steps to the side to let Springtrap go first, before following.

He walks out the door. She went to follow, before hearing rapid footsteps nearing her. She quickly jumps out and closes the back door. "Run!" She yells.

She runs off. "Deliah!"

He runs after her.

...

The back door opens. Nick's drunken gaze looking around. "The bitch ran off again..." He mumbles to himself. "But with who?"

He sighs.

"Angela... Please come back..."

He wonders back inside, closing the door.

--------------------------------