Chapter 3

Deliah's three year old alarm clock makes continues beeping noises, before she finally had enough energy to turn it off.

She sat up and yawns, rubbing her eyes, wondering why she set her alarm so early. It's Saturday, right? What could she possibly do...?

She thinks for a moment.

...Springtrap!

She stands up.

That's why! She can spend the day there, sneak back in around lunchtime to steal something from the fridge... Yes.. Yes! That could work!

She quickly gets dressed in her normal outfit, bringing a very old jacket with her, as it was much colder out than it was yesterday.

She slowly left her room, checking both ways before quietly walking into the living room. She sees Nick passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand.

She went to the front door, opening it, and left.

She startz her way to the abandoned diner, and for some reason, she has a smile on her face. Why is she so happy?

After a small walk, she arrives back at the diner.

She walks through the rotten doors for the second time, shining her flashlight around the place.

Nothings changed since the last time she was here. Everything was in the same place when she left.

She starts walking forward, going to the back room, where she sees Springtrap. "Springtrap?" She calls out.

His eyes pop open, revealing that same purple glow. He looks at Deliah with his mouth slightly agape. "You... you actually came back..." He says in suprise.

"Yeah. I don't have much else to do." She says, looking around. "What happened to this place?" She asks, examining the rotten walls.

"Just years of decay..." He says bluntly.

"What about you?" She asks, turning around to shine him with the flashlight.

"I've been abandoned here." He admits.

A frown appears on Deliah's face. She shines the flashlight elsewhere.

Just like she was abandoned by her mother.

Deliah knew it wasn't her fault... but something told her that it was. Maybe Nick's words are finally getting to her...

She shakes her head, focusing on the surroundings.

"So... uhm..."

She looks towards him. She hums, prompting him to continue.

"How old are you?" He asks... for some reason.

"Fourteen. I'm about to turn fifteen soon." She responds.

"Really? That's cool..."

So much for a conversation.

Deliah continues to look around, wondering why someone would leave a robot in this abandoned diner. She would assume someone would at least try to salvage him... or something.

But then again, how is a robot like that alive? If what he said is true, about years of decay, then wouldn't his battery have run out by now? What's powering him?

Springtrap stands up from where he was sitting. Deliah looks over and shines her light. "Jeez, you're tall." She comments.

He scratches the back of his head, looking away. "Heh, yeah... People used to say that all the time."

"Used to?" She urges.

"Uhh, back when I preformed for kids."

"When this place was opened?" She looks away, looking around.

"Yeah."

"That's cool. How long ago was that?"

"About 30 years..."

It took Deliah a lot of effort not to cry out in confusion.

He's been abandoned here for 30 years?? And no one even thought to do something with him, so they just let him rot here? What kind of sick people?

Her father. Those sick people.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with people these days." She admits, looking down.

He looks to the side.

She's sorry? For what? She didn't do anything wrong. She's just a sweet little girl who finally found him.

"It's okay..." He mumbles.

"You must've been really lonely here." Deliah says.

"Yeah..."

"But that's okay! I can be your friend!" She smiles.

He looks over towards her, eyes wide. "R-really?"

She laughs. "Yeah! I think you could use one."

He looks at her, dumbfounded, as Deliah continues to look around the room.

"I... I'd like that."

Deliah looks at him and smiles again. "Then we're friends."

He smiles back. "Well... now that we're friends... I do have a favor to ask..."

"What is it?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Could you... take me home with you?"

End of Chapter 3