My heart beats faster as I wait for Remus to give some crazy condition that he has.

Jump off the astronomy tower?

Pick a fight with a teacher? No...

"James comes with us." he says.

I freeze slightly, my heart still pounding.

I could barely handle asking Moony out, there's no way I could hang out with both of them at the same time!

I haven't like Remus for too long, a month or two maybe.

I've liked James for almost a year, but he's never really shown interest in me so I've never really pursued him.

Apparently Remus had told Peter that he likes me, so I thought I should just try and forget about James.

But how the bloody hell am I supposed to do that if Remus will want him to tag along on our dates?

"Um...this is kinda awkward Remus but I was meaning for it to be a date..." I mutter sheepishly and Remus rolls his eyes.

"I know you mutt, I'm saying that he would go on a date with us."

My stomach flips.

"I'm not sure how comfortable James would be with tagging alone on a date." I gulp.

Remus doesn't mean that James would...

"You idiot I'm saying the three of us would be on a date...together." Remus spells it out.

I blink.

Moony suddenly looks embarrassed and he flushes.

"S-See I like you," he beguns sheepishly.

"...but I also like him. And he likes me...and you I think so I was wondering if all three of us could maybe like...I don't know - "

My heart soars and I abruptly capture Remus in a hug, luck him up and spin him around.

"Padfoot!" Remus exclaims.

I set him down quickly but hold onto his arms

"Wait so d'you really think James likes me?" I ask seriously.

Remus gives me a look.

"Well...yeah?" He says and my face breaks out in a grin once again.

Pulling Remus into a bone crushing hug I squeeze him until he taps my arm.

"Air - Padfoot - i need air!" He rasps.

I release him and he gasps for breath.

"I can't tell you how happy you telling me that makes me." I say breathlessly.

Remus' POV:

I look at Sirus in confusion.

Does he like James?

"Well, you see, I've had the biggest crushes on you two..." Pad admits, slightly abashed.

My frown of confusion slowly morphs into a grin.

"Really?" I ask, not quite believing it.

"Hell yeah." Sirius smirks.

"Well we got to go ask James I'd he wants to go with us, I'm not 100% certain he likes you but I'm pretty sure he does." I say.

"Okay, I'll find him real quick." Sirius pulls the Marauders map out of his robes pocket but I stop him.

"He's probably in the bathroom, he said he had to go before we came here."

"Alright let's go." Sirius says as I turn around and head toward the bathroom.

I can't believe it!

Sirius likes me and James, James likes Sirius and me, I like James and Sirius.

This had been a very eventful morning.

"Well fuck you too Snivellus!" A voice calls from inside the bathroom as we approach it.

Siri and I share a glance right as Snape comes rushing out of the bathroom, and crashing right into the two of us.

We all fall in a pile to the ground, limbs tangled and muttered curses.

"Get the fuck off me Black!" Snape exclaims as Sirius tries to untangle himself from Snape.

"I'm not trying to be this close to you Snivellus." Sirius snarls.

I manage to pull myself free just as Snape roughly shoves Sirius off of him and stumbles to his feet.

Snape has a bloody nose, probably from Sirius' flailing his arms around.

"Fuck." He mutters, trying to staunch the flow on him robes.

I wince.

"You should see Madam Pomphrey for that." I tell him and he shoots me a glare.

Sirius stands, brushing imaginary dirt off of his robes.

"Serves him right, running out if that bathroom like a mad man." Padfoot mumbles.

I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Sirius and take Snape to the hospital wing." I say

The two boys glare at me, about to protest.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Sirius it's your fault his nose is all bloodied and Severus I can't trust that you'll go to Madam on your own." I explain sternly.

Sirius opens his mouth to say something but shuts it when I level him with a glare.

He gives a glare of his own - aimed toward Snape - and then grabs Snape by his arm harshly.

"C'mon then." He mutters as him away.

I sigh in exasperation and then turn around to open the bathroom door.

I'm about to go in when once again I'm knocked to the ground by someone rushing through the door.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I fall and grab onto the first thing I can.

"Oof!" James exclaims as he falls down ontop of me.

We both just lay there groaning for a minute before i open my eyes to find James staring down at me.

I still have a good grip on the front if his robes, clutching onto him like he's my lifeline.

His bright hazel eyes gaze down at me with an emotion I can't place.

Attraction?

Embarrassment?

Sadness?

Without waiting and bothering to figure out what he's thinking I tug on his robes and pull his lips down on my own.

I hope this is okay still lol.