Chapter 8

"Um- I-"

Chay quickly let go of Vegas, stuttering over himself. Macau was able to get from the living room to the kitchen door, on his crutches.

Now he was standing in the doorway, meters away from the new couple. Macau had his lips parted, cluching on to his new crutches.

Vegas smirked at chay. Chay noticed the smirk and hit vegas's arm. Causing vegas to act hurt and for chay to quickly turn his head to Cau.

Chay offered a chair for Cau, and he gladly took it. Hopping on to it, placing his cruches right next to him. Chay moved back to vegas's side.

"Soo....Ummm theres alot to explain"

Chay started off, nervously messing around with his fingers. He looked towards the floor. Until he heard Macaus voice.

"Oh dont worry i already know."

Chay and vegas looked at eachother and back at macau.

"How-"

"Yall really think you guys are so quiet, man you guys kept me up ALL night"

Porchay's cheeks turned red like a cherry. Vegas was behind them both, cluching onto the water. The laugh that vegas made got the others attention. They looked back, macau had a rather disgusted face.

"For the last time hai, WEAR A SHIRT!"

Macau on purpose made a throwing up face. Vegas rolled his eyes at his brother and walked past them.

On his way past chay, he slapped his arse, winking at him. Then vegas walked out the room and up to change. Macau took his best friends hand and looked at him seriously. Porchay understood the room, Cau breathed in and out.

"Listen chay, you are my best friend and i trust you to keep my brother happy"

Macau squeezed Chays hand slightly. Chay nodded.

"Hes been through some hard times, but ive noticed that he seemed happier with you." Macau continued "trust me Chay, i may look stupid but im also a mafia"

Chay nodded, he let go of Macau's hand. Chay felt glad and appreciated that Cau accepted him. Vegas still hadn't come back.

"Wait what exactly do you mean by hard times?"

Chay asked Cau out of nowhere, he thought carefully for a second. Before a possible idea popped into his head. Chay said.

"Could it be about pete?"

"Bingo, No wonder vegas choose you, you can get smart"

"What happened with them?"

"I should really tell you this probably, long story short." Macau gulped before continuing "Pete tricked vegas in his trust only to be a spy for the main family"

Chay looked down at the floor. Now he understood the situation with pete and vegas on the night of the gathering. This is why vegas was so mad in the car.

However, Chay thought of how kind ptet was. He was always lifting his mood when his hai was hurt or away on a mission somewhere. It seemed nearly impossible to belive he would do something like that.

Suddenly vegas walked in through the door. He was fixing his collar and he went over to make himself a coffee. Macau was peacefuly eating his breakfast.

"I have to go a bit early to a meeting, see you darling"

Vegas went over to chay and kissed his cheek, pressing his arm around him. Chay giggled and put his hand over vegas's.

Vegas let go of the warmth of chays back. He went over to macau and ruffled his hair, smiling at him.

"See you baby bro, ill see you guys around 2"

Vegas slipped on his blazer, that he isnt going to wear more than half of the time. And walked out the door, you could hear the keys swinging on his finger.

Porchay and macau looked back at eachother. Chay gave Cau a look when he realised how macau was looking at him.

"Darling- huh-"

"Oh shut up!"

Macau sipped his tea, looking up at Chay with a teasing look. Chay gently hit macaus arm. Laughing with him.

"So what should we do?"

"Well...we are supposed to be at school right now but..."

"Im half crippled and now your my brother in law?"

"Yess..."

A slience was between them, yet they were still looking at eachother. Porchay raised his eyebrows.

"Wanna make friend ship bracelets?"

"Hell yea!"

Chay helped macau get to the living room. Macau was surely getting better at walking on one leg. Then Chay asked a bodyguard to bring the kit.

They set out the everything and started creating there designs. With a little help from the bodyguards all you could hear was laughing coming from the living room.

They made things from 10-1. Until they heard the front door open, vegas walked in. Placing his coat on the hook, and walking over to the duo. He planted a kiss on the top of Chays head.

"So what are you guys doing"

"Were making bracelets!"

Macau answers, not taking his eyes of the bead's. He made a braclet with the colors blue and yellow and lots of different shapes. He carefully placed the bead through the string.

Chay carefully grabbed vegas's hand and brought it to his level. Vegas let chay do what he wants. Chay slipped and hand made ring on vegas finger. It was thick, black ring with a heart in-graved into it.

Chay had made it with a little help from a bodyguard. Meanwhile chay had a thin, white ring with a heart on it. The hearts fit perfectly together.

Vegas smiled at Chay, rubbing the back of his head. Vegas remembered that he had to say something to them.

"Ah yes, the main family are coming around for dinner, Korn requested it"

"Uggghhh..fineee"

Macau whined leaning back into the sofa, huffing some air out. Porchay rolled his eyes at Cau, smiling in the process. Vegas grabbed chay hamd and led him to the stairs.

"Dont worry Cau we still have about 5 hours!"

Vegas shouted on the way upstairs. He led chay to his room and closed the door behind them. This made Chay slightly hesitant to ask vegas whats wrong.

"Did something happen?"

"Ugh. Yes and no, i was "apologiesing" to kim for what i had done and we started to have a conversation"

"Mhmm..?"

"Chay be honest with me and i know you can. Because i trust you to give me the fill story."

"Chay, you and kim definitely had something going on after you guys broke up, didnt you guys..."

_________________________________
I cant believe im done with this so quickly 😭

Welp whats chays answer going to be, yall shall find soon enough 🤭

--Baii💛⭐