⚠️not a chapter ⚠️

I have a sudden idea for a new book. Ofcourse ill write it after i finished this
one😓. But imagine........

A KimCauChay love triangle.....

Macau and kim are still mafias but ......

Porchay is the one who is manipulative, and ticking them into falling inlove with him.

And maybe hes secretly a assasin and kept it a secret from his brother to help him with money.

Imagine chay being the song Villan-- Bella Poarch!?!?!! Or Savage -- Bahari!?!!? Like that personality.....

Like.......

_____________________________________

The lights flicked with the blasting music in the bar. A certain boy, doll shaped and drop down gorgeous was sitting legs crossed ontop of eachother. Hungry eyes eyeing him down.

But he couldn't take his eyes of a very specific man. He looked controlling and filled with power.  He looked in his mid twenties, not like chay really cared.

Someone who chay chould take down quickly. After all he was eyeing him down aswell.

He walked over to the semi-circle, red couch, his hips swaying. The man lookee him up and down. Walked behind the man, tracing his fingers from the mans shoulder to his neck.

Slowly his fingers made it to the mans jaw. Pulling it to the side, there lips so close to eachother, chay could practically feel the mans breath. Chay's lips slightly parted, staring deep into the mans eyes.

"Im Porchay, whats your name handsome?......."

___________________________________

Literally screaming, im a pure genius guys🤭🤭🤭🤭