Chapter 3

The sun shone into the room on a Saturday morning. The birds tweeted out side and Porchay stretching his arms out.

Macau tackled chay into a hug.

"Good morning"

Cau said with a rusty voice, closing his eyes again.

"Can we have breakfast, im starving"

"Mhm"

Chay agreed and they slowly get out of bed not bothering to do anything else. And they head down stairs. The kitchen was exactly where they left it. Exept  there was a plate of cookies with aluminium foil ontop of them.

Cau uncovered the cookies and licked his lips. But just befor he could have one a sudden person came in. Vegas came into the kitchen, dressed in his most finest, smexyist suit.

He seemed to be in a happy mood, so much that he knows they are in the kitchen but doesn't look at them. Instead he goes straight to the coffee machine and starts making a coffee.

"Aish... I gotta go to the toilet, one sec"

Macau headed to the toilet. Leaving vegas and amd chay all alone. No-one dared to say a word. Chay walked to the dining room a little behind the kichchen. He had grabbed a cookie before hand. Porchay took his phone out and started to play games on it.

Chay looked slightly down, since something caught his eye. A pair of legs right infront of him. He looked up , to the  one and only vegas standing infront of him. Porchays eyes wondered into Vegas eyes

"Can i help you, vegas?"

".......Atchully yes, yes you can"

Vegas trapped chay in-between his arm, getting really close to his face. A familiar smirk  appeared on vegas's face.

"I still haven't eaten my breakfast yet."

Vegas's lips gently creased chay from his ear to his neck and down. Chay put his hands onto vegas's neck. Vegas sure was hungry, and butterfly kissing his neck. Occasionally biting the perfect hickies in place.

Vegas was indeed happy with his arts. Vegas looked up into chays eyes, kissing just under his ear.

"Ahhh.....vegas stop... What mm- if your brother- comes back...."

"Then your... Going to have to be quite darling"

A sudden, deep scream alerted both of them. Luckly chay was wearing vegas's hoodie so it would be harder to see the hickies. Chay knew exactly whos scream that was. Vegas quickly took his lips off of chay.

"Macau!?"

Chay rushed out to find macau holding his leg tightly. Vegas followed quickly. Cau's face was scrunched up trying to avoid tears.

"What happened?"

Chay asked and him and vegas rushed over to macau. Cau was about to talk but needed a second. He was panting heavily still cluching his leg hard. Vegas ran off to go get a Doctor.

Chay helped macau get onto the sofa carefully. And made sure macau got cozy for his liking.

"So now can you tell me what happend"

"So i was coming down the stairs... And i guess i must have slipped.... and twisted my ankle...."

Although macau was a mafia he was more mischievous and more sensitive to physical harm. Its only because vegas wanted to try to give Cau a closely normal life. So its a little obvious that Macau never twisted his ankle before.

Vegas came back with Dr. Top. Dr examined cau's ankle.

"He should be fine in about 2 weeks. Its a slow recovery but by then be should start walking normaly. Ill give you some creme, ankle cast."