Chapter 4 - Again, Again and Again.

Почніть із самого початку

"No Daisy, we locked the rooms they died in for a reason." Daisy sighed.

Stacy smiled, "Thank you guys, I feel safe with you guys around."

Daisy grinned, as she carefully put the crowbar under the bed, "Don't worry, like I said, we're surviving this."

...

Luke and Jake walked down, silently, they didn't get to talk much between each other alone, they mostly interacted when they were in a group situation. Jake felt a little bit awkward so he started up a random conversation.

"So... How are you and Zander going?"

"Me and Zander? Perfectly fine. I mean life has been going smoothly since we got together, until now obviously." Luke responded, "How about you and Daisy?"

"Me and Daisy? Eh. I don't know. I just don't feel the same about her. I mean she's amazing, and kind, but I feel like it would be ruined if I dated her. Y'know?" Jake explained, "I think me and her would work as good friends."

"Is this because Sean has been getting close to her?" Luke asked, "Sorry if that is personal.."

"No, no. It's fine. At the start, I was a little jealous, I guess. I mean that prompted the whole recording drama. I guess, I just learned how to move on as time goes by."

"So, do you have your eyes on anyone else?" Luke questioned, "I mean you're quite popular, you know a lot of people."

"Eh, I don't know yet." Jake muttered, loud enough for Luke to hear, but quiet enough for anyone in the distance to not hear.

"Well good luck, I guess." Luke smiled.

...

After 15 minutes, everyone reunited back into the bedroom, candles on, enough light to conceal themselves from being murdered, so they hoped.

"We should do something to pass the time, I mean we can't just sit here helplessly bored." Milly cried, shaking her head.

"Hm, what about Tag?" Jake suggested.

"Just because you want to get EXERCISE. Plus, we will attract the killer with noise." Zander whined.

"I thought you said he doesn't attack during the day, c'mon Zander. We need to get our minds off this situation for 5 minutes." Hailey complained, "Please?"

Zander thought for a second and then groaned, "Ugh, go ahead, but don't get me involved."

The rest looked with grins on their faces as Zander sat down, and Milly screamed "TAG!" whilst tapping Jake's shoulder.

"HEY-" He screamed, instantly chasing after her.

The club and Lia ran around for at least 10 minutes, but they calmed down from tiredness after a while and started to hang out in small groups.

...

"I think if you grew your hair a little more, it'll look really nice, but not completely long like before." Lia boasted, admiring Milly's hair.

"You think? I don't know, I've just kept it this length for a while." Milly exclaimed, "What do you think Sean?"

"Lia's right, but it is your choice. Maybe just experiment, I mean if you don't like it you can cut it back." Sean suggested.

"I'm gonna trust your advice. And if it is bad, then..." Milly said, and then cracked her knuckles.

Lia rolled her eyes and giggled sarcastically, "Damn, we get it you're strong."

...

Hailey looked at Luke and Zander cuddling into each other, "I'm glad they're happy together but ew."

Jake laughed, "Don't like PDA?"

Hailey responded, "It's cringe."

Jake rolled his eyes, but then his mood saddened, "Ugh, I can't keep these murders away from my head."

Hailey exhaled, and held his hand, "Listen, we'll be fine. I mean- the week will be ending soon and our families will get suspicious, and find us. We just have to wait."

Jake smiled, "Thanks Hailey."

"Now cheer up, time won't go fast if we are sad, we can be sad after we're safe. For now, we just try to keep our spirits up, and if anyone attacks, we fight back."

Jake felt his cheeks glow red, "You're really good at giving people advice."

Hailey let out a soft smile, "I do try."

They both stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Zander broke them both off, "Shall we try and sleep, it's getting late."

Everyone agreed as they stumbled into their sleeping positions scared, Luke sighed, "Night, and good luck. Remember if you hear someone scream."

...

Zoey grinned evilly, "They're going to sleep. Now we wait."

Drew paced around and sighed, "Listen, I think this is a bad idea- I mean, would Hailey really be in this, like I doubt she'd be friends with a murderer."

"Aw... Growing a soft spot for that freak? REMEMBER. She took Jake away from your little pathetic friendship group." Zoey whispered angrily.

Drew went frozen, she was right. He hated Hailey for that, but is what he wanted her fate to be...? He didn't know.

Zoey whispered, "Maria you be ready to attack if any of the others wake up, Henry and Liam grab Hailey. Drew tape her mouth and eyes. And I will help anyone who struggles."

All 4 four of them nodded to Zoey's plans.

They silently stepped in, Maria looked around, ready to attack, Zoey standing right next to her. Henry and Liam stood above Hailey who was asleep on the floor with her mattress, they both grabbed her, she let out a shocked gasp, but before she could scream Drew taped her mouth shut, along with her eyes.

"Quick, go go go!" Drew commanded Maria and Zoey. They all ran out the room, ready to interrogate Hailey.

The last thing Hailey saw as a blurred figure, she was afraid, she couldn't cry, she was too shocked and scared. She prayed that the club would notice her disappearance right away, but there was no hope, she didn't scream for help, they wouldn't have woken up. Great, this was the end, her friends were going to wake up knowing she was dead. She thought about her dreams for the future, realising she would never even be able to accomplish them. Time went in slow motion, but suddenly, she felt herself being tied to a chair.

She heard whispers, angry, evil whispers.

Soon, the tape around her eyes and mouth was removed. She blinked and then looked up in shock.

Drew, Maria, Zoey, Henry and Liam. They were the killers?! Surely not. What did they want from her?

She tried to yell for help, but the only thing that came out was, "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES."