Chapter 3 - The night that would change everything.

"No no, and then I said to her that I wished both sides of her pillow were warm for the rest of her life!" Lia explained, trying to hold in her laughter, "A-And then.. Sorry, I can't say it without laughing."

"TELL ME!" Hailey said, tugging on Lia's arm, "I NEED TO KNOW."

"Okay okay, I said... That she literally is a ugly, bitchy version of Jake, like literally, she totally copied his hair style." Lia explained, before laughing.

"Jake isn't ugly?" Hailey joked, punching Lia's arm.

"Haha, stop acting like you don't dream of being his girlfriend every day." Lia smiled evilly, looking at Hailey's eyes.

Hailey stayed speechless for a couple seconds and then she rolled her eyes and scoffed, "How dare you."

They both stayed silent for a second, before bursting into total laughter.

Their conversation soon ended though when Milly kicked open the door and yelled, "This hotel has NOTHING interesting in it, despite it looking so eerie and spooky."

"Well it is a normal hotel." Hailey explained, shaking her head at the disappointed pink haired devil.

Milly rolled her eyes before jumping onto her bed, "I'm going to sleep, I'm so ANGRY."

Lia gasped, "Wait, what time is it?"

"10pm... Why?" Milly huffed, lifting her head up a little.

"IT'S 10PM? WE'VE BEEN TALKING FOR THAT LONG?" Hailey yelled in shock, jumping from the bed.

"I guess we did have a lot to catch up on." Lia mumbled in a sarcastic tone.

"Anyways Milly, please change before you sle- And she's sleeping." Hailey sighed whilst looking at Milly snoring in her bed.

"I guess we should crash. I need it after that bus trip." Lia suggested, standing up to head to the bathroom.

Hailey nodded, "You change first, and I'll go after you."

...

"And then, Milly tripped down the stairs. It was SO FUNNY." Jake rambled onto Sean loudly in his room.

"Aw, I missed that? I wish I was the-"

"Will you SHUT UP?" Zander complained, "I need sleep, because SOMEONE kept me up that whole journey."

"Someone's happy." Jake chuckled.

"Please kick him out Luke." Zander whined, dumping his head onto his pillow in an attempt to fall asleep.

"Zander, we can't kick him out, where will he sleep?" Luke explained, sitting down on his bed to play on his phone.

"Ugh fine!" Zander grunted angrily.

Jake and Sean stayed silent, before Sean suggested, "I guess we should sleep then. You can continue your story tomorrow."

Jake exhaled sadly, "Okay..." Before laying on his bed, he was already in his PJs to get comfier. He wasn't ready to sleep though, he was still energetic and too excited for the trip. It was so annoying he had to share a room with an old, grumpy man stuck in the body of a teenager.

But then he decided to text Hailey, one of his most trusted friends:

Jake: "Heyyyy!!"

Hailey: "What do you want?"

Jake: "Wow.. Can't I say hi to my friend..?"

Hailey: "No."

Jake: "Rude."