S1 E0 Y/n And The Octonauts

Y/n narrating: My name is Y/n L/n. And I have no idea what I am! First off, I'm mostly human, but I'm also a merboy. My father was a human and my mother was the queen of the merfolk. I can control whether I have my tail or not and can even breathe underwater without my tail. I can also still swim fast underwater without it, but I'm a bit faster with my tail. I can even communicate with any life-form. And the part the confuses me most is that I can seriously turn into some sort of yeti!

Y/n narrating: It's useful when I want to help creatures in very cold places, but I think I can do this because my father drank out of a yeti cup

Y/n narrating: It's useful when I want to help creatures in very cold places, but I think I can do this because my father drank out of a yeti cup. Whenever I'm underwater, I can hold my breath longer than any other human ever could. Two hours! But I can't for very long in my yeti form. I was soon sent on a journey by my mother to help any sea creature in need in the world! She gave me her pearl shell necklace to remember her by. My journey went well for the first few days. I ran into people who kept trying to hunt me down along the way.......LIKE NOW!

Man: Please, don't swim away!!

Y/n: Not when I can see harpoons on your boat, idiots!

Man 2: It's okay! We can share the money we get from selling- whoops!

Man: You dimwit!

He slapped his friend.

Man: He's getting away.

Y/n: Time to dive!!

Man: NO! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!

They fired the harpoon into the water as Y/n dove down, but the weapon grazed his stomach.

Y/n: OW!

Back on the surface.

Man 3: I don't see him on the scope. Or on the radar.

Man: Da***t!! We'll get him next time. Let's head back and make a new plan.

The boat left and Y/n saw them leave from a coral reef. He was panting in exhaustion.

Y/n: Man that was close.

Snap. Snap.

Y/n: Huh? Cool. Shrimp.

Shrimp: Don't come any closer, or else!!

Y/n: Uh oh. You're a SNAPPING SHRIMP!

He tried swimming away but the shrimp's claw snapped and knocked him into some rocks which knocked him out cold. He was resting on the sea floor when something green offscreen appeared. It was also beeping like an ambulance. The only things that could be seen were penguin feet.

???: Come in captain.

??? On radio: Go ahead Peso.

Peso: I found some kind of creature who's hurt. He seems to be unconscious.

??? On radio: Bring him back home.

Peso: Aye aye captain.

Y/n was asleep in water, but then woke up and saw the side of his stomach was bandaged. So was his head. He even heard talking.