Suddenly the second girl clinged onto tzuyus arm. She made a puppy eyes with a pouting face.
"Pls tzuyu-shi say yes. We planned everything...plss~~~~~." said the girl acting like tzuyu and her are close. Then the girl number three also clung to tzuyu's other arm.
"Tzuyu-shi you know how much we adore you. Pls don't say no. Who knows when we will be able to seeing you again. " Said the girl number three.

Sana's eyes frowned even more. Her eyes were fiery. Sana marched towards them .

"Anna-shi !! it's good that you are here!! " Said the first girl. Sana crossed her arms and forcedly smiled at them.
"What are you guys talking about here?" Said Sana and slightly glaring at tzuyu.
"Anna-shi we want to throw a party for tzuyu-shi but she is saying no. Why don't you convince her with us, I am sure she will listen to you. " Said the second girl.

"They are right. You should have some fun.... Tzuyu-shi. " Said Sana emphasizing tzuyu's name slightly. Tzuyu knew this tone. The tone that Sana use when she is mad. Tzuyu on the other hand still thinking about sana ignoring her earlier.
"I have kids at home. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly to sana. Her voice suddenly changed from a sweet one to a bit cold one. Sana gulped hard.
'kids my ass....you didn't even think about them before cheating. ' sana thought.

The tension between them was high. They were staring at each other.
"Anna!! " Sana looked at the voice. It was suho.
"Sorry I was too much busy into the call. " Said suho. But suddenly suhos mood change when he saw tzuyu. He tried his best to hide.

"O-ohh my suho-shi....we didn't know you w-would be here. " Said the girl number one blushing.
The three were literally fangirling over back and forth to tzuyu and suho.
"So Anna shall we go now?" Asked suho.
"Wait are you guys dating? Oh my god!!!!! "
"You guys look sooo good together!!"
"I hope it's true!! I mean I don't stand close to Anna-shi. I will be happy if she is with you!!"

Said the three girls.
'yeah....right.....after all he is better than me to you. It looks like everyone agrees.......tell me sana....do you love him more than you did to me?' thought tzuyu looking at sana with sad eyes.

Suho was blushing mad and smiling.
"I-its not like that g-girls....but I wouldn't mind....I mean Anna is pretty...." Said suho blushing.

"Aww so cuteee....." Said one of them.

But in the whole situation sana had a different reaction. Her and tzuyu were again busy in their staring contest. Tzuyus sad eyes has caught sana's attention.

'tzuyu......you wanted freedom right? I gave it to you...you can be happy with anyone now ....do whatever you want now.....then why are you looking at me like that?' sana thought looking at tzuyu.

"How about you anna-shi?" Asked one of the girls to sana but then saw sana's eyes looking at tzuyu.
"Anna...." Sana got back to reality.
"You...were spacing out....ohh sorry. I g-guess i am a bit tired. " Said Sana nervously.

"What happened? Are you sick?" Asked suho checking her temperature. The girls fangirled over his caring side.
"Aghh he is so caring. "
"Such a boyfriend material!!"

Tzuyu who saw suho acting like a boyfriend to sana made her blood boil.
"You know what ? I think it's not a bad idea. I mean the party. You have my permission. " Said tzuyu looking at the three girls.

"Gasp!!! Oh my godd!! Thank you tzuyu-shi!!!"
"You are such a sweetheart!!!"
"You are the best!!"said the girls. They were acting again sweet and flirty to tzuyu.

"Uhm...and after the party we could g-go for a walk you know...." Said the first girl to tzuyu while blushing.
"What?!! No!! It's me whom she is going to drop home today!!"
"No way!!! Tzuyu-shi likes me the best that's why she is going take me home!!" Said another girl.