Chapter 43 - The Silver Dragon

Start from the beginning

" So Please Renia, Will you marry me? "

Renia was speechless at the strength of Alexander's love for her. She had lived for so many years, and she was always alone. But now she understands what true love is, and she feels truly loved by Alexander. This man really loves her. They both know that this is not a simple admiration, but a deep and true love.

" I'll marry you Alexander. "

Alexander was shocked as Renia confirmed her intentions to marry him. He couldn't believe it was really happening, and she finally accepted his confession.

"Renia, are you really serious?"

"I'm totally serious. I have lived so many decades yet I did not know what love was until I had met you. I could not understand the power of love but now I do. I love you too I know that we have to go against the world, but it doesn't matter. As long as I can be with you, I'm willing to do whatever it takes, and I want to be with you forever, and die with you."

As Renia confessed her love for Alexander. Alexander's eyes were filled with tears as he held Renia tight and gave her a deep kiss, showing his love and his devotion to her. They had overcome all the obstacles and all the odds that they had faced. They had no need to care about what the world would say. They could now be together, and they had each other's love. They had everything they needed, and this was true love.

Renia and Alexander were finally married, but unfortunately, they could not have children, as the world and the gods still disapproved of their relationship.

They tried to be accepted for many years, but it took many hardships. Finally, the gods and the universe accepted their love, but with one condition

to always keep the successors of the silver dragon and the cursed child separated.

They made a promise to make sure that their children would never meet each other

The cycle was repeated and continued. The successor of the silver dragon would not always awaken within the next generation, and the years would pass.

This led to many generations of people being born, with the silver dragon not awakening in any of them. Finally, 'Leonardo Atlante' and 'Kalia Grace' had a child, and one of the children turns out to be the successor of the silver dragon.

//// ATLANTE'S GARDEN ///

The snow fell softly from the sky, covering the garden in a thick, white blanket. Leonardo and Kalia sat with Harry, enjoying a cup of tea in the garden.

"Why did you call us, Harry?" Leonardo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I have some good news father," Harry said, taking another sip of his tea.

"What's the Good news?"

Harry took another sip of his tea as he looked over at his father, who had a strict and serious demeanor but was loving on the inside.

"Father, Mother, you have an unexpected grand-child," Harry smiling as Kalia and Leonardo's eyes widened and their mouths hung open.

"What did you say?" Kalia stuttered, her eyes wide with shock but also with a hint of confused

"Larriet was secretly carrying a child when she was in the Valentine territory," Harry continued, "the duke wasn't aware, but she had been secretly pregnant."

"Larriet...was carrying my grand-child all this time," Kalia said in shock, her hands trembling.

"What's the name of the child? How did the child survive?" Leonardo sudden asked