J

Trevor

I sat in me and Travis old office getting my dick sucked by some young nigga. I looked down. The Lil boy was probably like 12.

Kevin- can I stop now please?

Me- no nigga

I laid my head back and enjoyed his warm mouth. Then I heard gun shots and banging. Next thing I know the little boy was crying in the corner and Corey and Maurice was standing in front of me with guns pointed.

Me- what the fuck y'all doing? What's going on?

Just then he walked through the door. In a Giuseppe suit and alligator shoes.

Travis- damn man it's been a minute. Last time I seen you, you shot me nigga.

I sat looking at my old friend. I thought for sure I killed this nigga. He held out his hand and Maurice handed him the caliber .45 I used to shoot him.

Travis- you took my girl. And my kids. Just tried to make them forget about me huh? Didn't even give me a week to be dead nigga. You fucked my bitch on the flight back. While my kids was in the other Lil suite shit.

He stood in front of me oozing with anger and revenge.

Travis- now I hear you made persia abort my seed?

He cocked the gun back and shot me in the knee.

Me- nigga if you gone kill me then just do it.

He looked at the boys behind him and laughed.

Travis- nigga the last thing I'm gonna do is make this shit easy for you. I'm taking my family back, my wife, and most important..... Your fucking life.

He put two more bullets in my legs and had Maurice and Corey carry me downstairs into a black van.

Damn.....