N

Maurice

I woke up laying on beautiful soft breast. I looked at her peacefully sleep. From her dough eyes to her small button nose and full lips all the way down to her size 4 and a half feet, this girl is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. And I'm lucky to call her mine.

I licked my lips and softly feasted on her nipples. I'm more of ass man and I love eating pussy, but something about her breast makes me hard. Her quarter size areolas and chocolate chip nipples makes my dick thump. I massaged her breast and pinched her nipples while kissing down her stomach. I used my tongue to slip into her lips and lightly tease her clit. Her hips moved on their own as my tongue probed at her sensitive button. Her pussy is like a water fall of life. Before long, my nose was rubbing her clit while I ate the pussy.

Her head began to go side to side. I sat up and slapped my dick on her clit a few times. When it began to splash I slipped my tool into her palace. I folded my hands above her head and used my fore arm and elbows to balance my self as I laid on top of her. I kissed on her neck and slow stroked her.

She picked her legs up and bent her knees to give me more leverage.

Maurice- you finally up

Beautiful- mmmmm yes daddy

I groaned in her ear.

Maurice- I love the way you say daddy

I went deeper inside her and she licked on my ear lobe and sucked it. She tightened and loosened her walls around my joystick. After a few more strokes we both came in unison. I laid my face in her neck trying to catch my breath.

Beautiful- I love waking to some good dick

I smiled and kissed her neck.

Maurice- what's the move today baby

She sighed.

Beautiful- work, work, and more work

Maurice- what time you outta there

Beautiful- I close

Maurice- damn man.

My phone started ringing on the dresser. I reached over and answered it.

Phone convo

Maurice- wsp man

Corey- shit. We got a meeting tomorrow night though and Trevor back

Maurice- I hate that nigga. Ight man I'll see you there

Phone convo over

Beautiful- what's wrong boo

Maurice- nothing I can't handle. Let's take a shower and get some breakfast

Persia

I packed our clothes ready to leave Puerto Rico. I picked up Travis T-shirt and held it close to my chest. It still smelled like him. I wiped a tear and packed his clothes any way.

Trevor stood at the door watching Persia. Her wide hips, thick thighs and small waist made his dick hard. Being mixed with Jamaican and Chinese and Indian definitely made her stand out in the looks department. Aside from that she was an amazing woman. The type that some would call a push over. She was always one to take care of others and make herself last. Her man was no exception. Trevor envied Travis. His style, his money, his life. Especially his woman. Trevor made it his business to find someone like her, but none of those bitches could compare. He wanted her in every way. He didn't care that was his number one man wife. He only cared about making that woman his woman.