Chapter 6 - Surprise date night.

Start from the beginning

I knew Leon would be in his meeting right now, so I thought I would go home since I had nothing left to do. When I packed up, I was about to leave out the door, but he caught me.

Leon: Oh, baby, I need a favour.

Violetta: What, Leon?

Leon: My, love, stop treating me like this.

Violetta: Treating you like what? An abusive husband who just sees his wife as someone he would f*ck on occasion I will stop treating you like it once you stop treating me like one.

Leon: I can't believe you would think I would be doing that to you, I love you for god sake, I don't care about anyone.

Violetta: You know what Leon, your lips say one thing, but your actions speak louder than the bullsh*t that comes out of your mouth.

Leon: Oh, for goddamn sake it was one time, Violetta.

Violetta: Yeah, well everybody knows, Leon one time can end up as all the time and I am not going through where I'm not an abusive person and I don't deserve it.

At this point, everybody was staring at us as we were arguing with each other.

Leon: *Holds her hand* Please, baby, I love you, I don't want to be this person.

Violetta: Then don't be that person, then maybe I will say "I love you too" but right now I can't Leon because it hurts too much.

As I walked away from him, I could feel him watching me leave.

I then went home, got changed into something comfy and just laid on the sofa while watching TV, I then heard the doorbell as I opened the door.

Violetta: *Opens the door* Hi.

Clemont: Hi, uh is Mr Vargas here?

Violetta: No, sorry he's out, why do you want him? Can I leave him a message for you?

Clemont: No just business, do you know what time he'll be back?

Violetta: Uh, he'll be back late.

Clemont: I'll give him a call later it was nice to meet you uh...

Violetta: Violetta Vargas.

Clemont: I am Clemont.

Violetta: Nice to meet you, I'll tell Leon you called.

Clemont: Thank you.

As he was about to leave, he gave me that look that Leon used to do before we went out, he left when he left, and I sat on the sofa and watched the rest of the TV. Leon then came home from the office, I was still in a mood with him, where I didn't trust him and his behaviour where I hadn't forgiven him.

Leon: *Leans against the arm of the sofa* Have you calmed down yet?

Violetta: *Looks at him* Oh, me? calm down? At least I can control my actions, Leon.

Leon: *Looks down* Okay, I was wrong about that, but I was drunk and I wasn't thinking.

Violetta: It doesn't matter, Leon.

Leon: Fine, what can I do to make you forgive me?

Violetta: That's all you care about forgiveness or do you care about my trust as well?

Leon: Violetta, stop guilt-tripping me.

Violetta: Guilt tripping you? Oh, trust me, Leon, if I was doing that you would know, now leave me alone, *Calls him back*

He was about to go upstairs when she shouted him back, making him turn to her on the stairs.

Violetta: *Watching the TV* A guy called Clemont called for you earlier.

Leon: Did he leave a message or anything?

Violetta: Uh, no he said that it was just business, I'm guessing you turned down Mr. Jiménez, right?

Leon: Yes, I'm not getting involved with him or his daughter because I love you.

Violetta: Yeah, well you can say that as much as you want but you need to show me that love instead of hitting me.

Leon: Seriously, baby I won't do anything again, I won't take my anger out on you again please baby forgive my actions.

Violetta: Yeah, till the next time, so I'm not forgiven you yet not until you prove to me that you can keep your hands to yourself.

Leon went upstairs to have a shower while I just stared at the Tv then down to my leg thinking of Leon and that night, I just couldn't forgive him because I was scared of him, I'm scared of my husband and what he might do next time he gets angry.  

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

X