Several minutes later , they ate their ice cream and were walking in the street since their car was parked a little far. They were walking side by side ,sometimes their shoulders brushing, silence still surrounding them.

The night was deepening ,making the wind chilly and pricking . Taehyung hugged himself for a little warmth. He kept looking at Jungkook expectantly but Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

" Not gonna happen Taehyung," Jungkook told grumpily.

Taehyung scrunched his nose in fake annoyance and gave puppy eyes to Jungkook. Jungkook threw him an angry look ,

" You always do this, always forget your own jacket and then you want mine, I won't give it." Jungkook chided Taehyung.

" But jacket doesn't go well with my shirt, it ruins the look," Taehyung whined with a pout making Jungkook melt like butter but he just rolled his eyes .

" So just suffer, I don't care," Jungkook said and started to walk a little faster leaving Taehyung behind.

Taehyung stomped his feet cutely and yelled,

" Yaah ! Jeon Jungkook ! Come back here."

Jungkook laughed and fastened his speed to tease Taehyung more.Taehyung saw that and ran behind him and hopped on Jungkook's back.

Luckily , Jungkook caught him and just adjusted their position by lifting Taehyung a little by his thighs.

" You are still a baby, "

Jungkook tried to say with annoyance but his tone was laced with tenderness making Taehyung giggle.

Instead of going to their homes, they decided to enjoy the night a little more because who knows if they will ever get the chance like this again or not. Hence, they both were lying on the roof of Jungkook's car beneath the night sky which was sparkling with thousands of stars.

The clouds looked like white cotton candy flowing around the vast blue sky. Both of them were admiring the sky and thinking about the same memory but none of them dared to speak a word. As if they speak , it will disrupt the serenity of the moment.

Taehyung wanted to be a little brave so he questioned softly,

" Do you remember the first time we did this?"

" I didn't forget anything Taehyung ," Jungkook replied with a sigh.

" Why?"

Taehyung asked bravely.

" I couldn't." Jungkook simply replied and both became silent.

How can Jungkook ever forget those days? Those were the most beautiful days of his life. Jungkook won't admit it aloud but he knew his most beautiful days were spent with Taehyung.

Those light-hearted late night talks, those endless laughter with Taehyung wrote the best chapters in Jungkook's life. He approached Taehyung with the intention of revenge but there were 100s of days when Jungkook forgot about his real motive.

It was not Jungkook's fault because Taehyung was just so lovable. But circumstances drew them apart .

Jungkook was lost in the world of memories but Taehyung had some other plans. He was hellbent on pushing his luck today.So he asked with courage,

" Did you ever love me? "

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden question making his heart race so he chose not to answer.He didn't have any answer for this question. This is the very question his heart asks him everyday but he runs away from that question in the speed of light.

So Jungkook being Jungkook replied,

" I will kick you down if you ask any more stupid question."

" Asshole!"

Taehyung huffed angrily but soon burst into a fit of laughter upon hearing the response. He kind of expected it .The sound of Taehyung's laughing made Jungkook's heart flutter. He turned sideways to Taehyung's side to see the most beautiful sight of Taehyung laughing heartily.

Taehyung noticed the gentle gaze of Jungkook and stopped laughing. He also turned sideways facing Jungkook scooting a little closer.

They kept looking at each other, letting their eyes speak the words that labored on their lips.Jungkook raised his hand, caressing Taehyung's face with his thumb and Taehyung leaned to the touch.

" I have always loved you and still love you and will love you only,"

Jungkook finally admitted to himself because there was no way to deny that he loves Taehyung.

Yes!he is mad at Taehyung.Yes! he wants to ruin Taehyung.Yes! He wants revenge from Taehyung for killing his brother.Yes! He hates Taehyung but also YES! he loves Taehyung.

However, he couldn't bring his lips to utter those words. So he kept caressing Taehyung's cheeks without removing his eyes from him and leaned in to place a soft and lingering kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling Jungkook's soft lips on his skin and his heart did a somersault out of happiness. After three long years , Tae felt Jungkook's gentle touch ,he may not admit it openly but deep down he knew his heart was in Jungkook's clasp.

In this lifetime he won't be able to fall for someone else .It's not like he never got the opportunity or found someone else to love. It's just that he was too engrossed in loving Jungkook.

They were still holding their gaze and their eyes continued to speak under the moonlight. And once again the moon witnessed their pure bond and pleaded fate to let their love blossom but fate had some other plan in store.

#######

Here is another chapter.A short and cute one.Hope you will like it.

See you on next chapter.Bye Bye !