Part 9 - The Date

It's now Tuesday the 4th of May, it's been a few months since Lewis asked me out on a date, and I've went the other races with him, Charles and Sydney. Me and Lewis have been getting to know each other really well and we found out we have a lot in common, more than we thought. Which means today I spend the day with Lewis and I'm so excited.

I couldn't sleep at all last night and so I was awake to get ready by 7:00am

This is what I was wearing. As Lewis said to wear something casual but comfy.

It was now 9:00am and I heard an knock at my door. When I opened it, Lewis was there with a bunch of lilies in his hand and he handed them to me. A huge smile went across my face and I couldn't stop smiling as lilies are my favorite flower. He said someone would come to my room and get my stuff for when we leave later in the afternoon.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Your gonna find out"

He led me out of the hotel and into his car. When he started driving he placed his hand gently on my thigh I slightly jumped but he didn't notice, I'm glad he didn't because I was fine with it. We had been driving for about 20 minutes when he stopped the car and asked me to put a blind fold on. I questioned why but I ended up putting it on anyway.

He led me into a building and the cold hit me and he took my blindfold off and we were at an ice rink.

I was so happy as I use to ice skate as a kid and loved doing it. I wonder how he knew about it. We got on the rink and I asked someone to take a photo and decided to post it, forgetting about me telling Carlos I was busy with Sydney.

Tagged: lewishamilton❤️  💬  ➡️Liked by charles_leclerc and 100,485 others Y/NY/L/N : Thank you

❤️ 💬 ➡️
Liked by charles_leclerc and 100,485 others
Y/NY/L/N : Thank you.
Comments turned off

After I posted it I huge smile spread across my face and soon enough ten minutes later both mine and Lewis' phones were bombarded with messages and news reports about us. I wasn't bothered by the press as I was happy and that's all the mattered. Until I got a message separately from Carlos I knew I messed up. It read,

"Y/N why are you with Lewis? Is this why you couldn't go out with me today is he the reason. I thought we trusted each other. Well at least I trusted you, but your just like everyone else"

I looked at the text with angry tears forming in my eyes I felt kinda angry I couldn't bear to reply as he was making a big deal about it as if we were dating but we have barley talked. I did feel guilty for not telling him but I didn't want to hurt his feelings and Lewis noticed it. He took my phone out of my hands and read the text he was confused but was prepared to here me out.

We got back in the car after getting through paparazzi who had found where we were and Lewis started driving.

"So Y/N what happened"

"After you had asked me out, I called Charles and he told me to call Carlos because he wanted to talk to me. And when he picked up he said he wanted to make it up to me by taking me out on a date the same day as you did but we got disconnected before I could say I couldn't, I then messaged him saying I couldn't but instead of telling the truth I lied and said I was busy with Sydney"

"It's okay Y/N, I'm not mad at you. You didn't want to hurt his feelings. But I'm not gonna let him or anyone else ruin this day for us"

"Wait there's more?"

"Yep"

I suddenly forgot about everything. It's like Lewis said it's our day and I'm not gonna let anyone ruin it. We then reached the airport 30 minutes later and we spent the drive there singing songs, laughing and getting to know each other. I was really enjoying the date with Lewis and couldn't be happier.

We got to his private jet and I was amazed. When we sat down I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep as I was very tired.

Lewis then woke me up but we weren't in the plane instead we were in his car and it was now late at night. I asked him when we landed and he explained how he notice how peaceful I looked when sleeping so he picked me up and carried me to his car. I ended up blushing when he said this. He then took my hand a led me out the car and I saw this in front of me

 He then took my hand a led me out the car and I saw this in front of me

I was so shocked and happy that tears started to fill my eyes. Lewis led me to the table and we sat down. There was a vegan burger with a side of salad and I decided to just have a glass of water. We then ate and lewis stood up and gestured to take my hand in which I accepted.

~Lewis' POV~

This is it. It's time to do something I haven't done in a long time.

"Y/N, since I bumped into you I knew you were interesting and I wanted to know you more. I am so glad you allowed me to get to know you and you know me. And so I wanted to ask you something... would you be my girlfriend? Obviously we can take it slow and progress overtime."

~Normal story~

When Lewis asked me I didn't know what to do so I just shrieked yes. We then had our first kiss and we stayed staring into each others eyes before embracing each other into a tight hug. I couldn't be more happier.