The four constellations who were just standing there looked at it with their jaws-dropped and eyes wide-opened. They stared at it, awe-struck at it's majestic-ness. They sure did think that freeing a zodiac would be beautiful but not THIS beautiful. By that time, the room was glowing ever so lightly. The three zodiacs on the ground had their eyes glowing, a slight-crimson for Aries, faint green for Taurus and Bright white for Nye.

The other zystles were glowing like crazy by now.

"Libra Justice Of Air! Be free and provide justice to those who have been wronged, and put them on your scales of fate, weighing their good and bad deeds. Be free and fulfill the duty of being the leader of air! Rise!" And the scales with bright eyes blinked once before ascending back into the Zystle. And clouds filled the entire place.

When it cleared out, the Zystle was no more than a few pieces.

On the ground, there was a girl with long wavy blonde hair, with a golden accessory attached to her earring. She had a small halo above her head and angelic-wings with gold and sky-blue highlights. They were folded.

She opened her hazel eyes and looked all over. The calm in her eyes was replaced by panic.

"W-where a-am I??" She asked as she hastily got up and turned around. She spotted Aries, Taurus and Nye and ran to them "g-guys! Where is this place?" She turned to look at the four constellations "a-and who are they?" Her voice came out more as a whisper.

"Guys... Is she supposed to panic like that?" Nye questioned and Aries shook her head "Not from my experience..."

Crux, who seemed ignorant came upto the panicking girl "Hey, Don't worry. All of us present here are constellation, that are good." He said with a small smile and the hazel-eyed girl seemed to calm down a bit. She turned to look at the trio behind her and they reassured her that they were good. She turned to Crux and returned the smile "Thank you Sir. I am Libra Justice Of Air! I am pleased to meet you."

"Crux Cross The Cross, call me C3 though. Don't really prefer the real name." He said and Libra let out a laugh, "Alright C3!"

Crux started to introduce the rest of them and Libra greeted them hesitantly, but with a smile each time. Taurus came to her and said "Alright Libby! We will explain everything to you but you have to rest for now. Hey, can one of you show her where she can y'know just lay down and relax?" Aquila lightly tapped Libra's wings. "Your wings look similar to Nye's but more colorful. C'mon I'll show you the room." And off the duo went.

"Was she supposed to panic?" Cygnus asked, still in confusion and in awe with what happened. Aries shrugged "Taurus did cry when she broke out, but that was when I told her what happened with the realms. Nye broke down too but when we told him about Gem..." She paused "I don't really know what triggered her panic."

Timeskip

"Are you sure you wanna free another one? I mean we just freed one like 15 minutes ago" Taurus asked once again and Aries shook her head "nah, let's free another one."

In front of them, an turquoise coloured Zystle was kept, with silver sparkles freely moving inside it. The ground that once had the sign Libra over it, had the sign of the crab, Cancer.

Nye was growing impatient by the second, he wanted to free his sister ASAP but the other signs who had been waiting longer had their turns first. Although he was helping the other two in breaking out the zodiacs, he had his full attention on that Zystle that was shining ever so brightly. And so were the other zystles.

"By the power Of Zodia! I call upon the presence of this Zystle before me and reveal itself!" This time, Taurus spoke up. The same thing as before happened, their eyes glowed. Suddenly they were surrounded by water, that was there but wasn't there at the same time. Kind of a hallucination but everyone saw it. The water had slight waves in it, as if it was a calm sea.

Then appeared two bright eyes with water streaming down them. They were coloured white in colour but the water flowing out was pure blue.

"Cancer Crabbe Of Water! Set your flowing soul free, and flow like a calm but ever so dangerous river. Set your soul free for you have oceans to fill, seas and rivers to replenish. Set yourself free for you are the Leader of Water. Be free!" Taurus continued to speak and the water stopped flowing out from the eyes of the Zystle's presence. It closed it's eyes and with a splash, the water was all gone.

So was the Zystle.

---------------------

EEEKKK THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1.15K VIEWS ON THIS STORY! I AM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL!

I am so sorry for abandoning y'all for a month! It's just that school has been a pain and the work just doesn't end. So have this short chapter as an apology, but I will make the next one longer.

Thanks for bearing with me and my unscheduled updates!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

--------------------

Wordcount- 1567 words