Chapter-2

"Woah! Would you look at that Ries! A huge field of daisies and daffodils. Oh, they would make a perfect flower crown, don't you think?" Said a girl with mid-length strawberry- blonde hair as she jumped up and down.

"Yeah right. Listen, if you are going to make me one, then no thank you." Aries backed off.

"C'mon! It's just a crown. I'll make one for Ophi as well. He loves flower crowns! " the girl Said "Now Ries, could you pick out some apples from that tree over there? By the time I will collect some flowers."

Aries nodded as she went over to the apple tree. Just then, the sky started to turn dark blue. Winds blowed utterly fast. 'Looks like the air signs want it to rain' Aries thought when she heard a scream. She turned back to see that her friend was being swept away in a Hurricane of the other screaming people. Aries ran And ran until the Hurricane swept her away as well.

*Scream*

Aries woke up with a start. She was on the floor of her this week's hideout cave. She was covered with sweat all over.

"The same nightmare. The third time this week and it's been bothering me. " Aries said to herself. It had been a habit of hers since the past year. She had been all alone, trying to figure out where the other zodiac signs were. She had read hundreds of books And tried to join their connection but failed miserably, cause this just wasn't her thing.

Aries got dressed up and put her long hair into a side rope braid. She glanced at a little daffodil that one Or the earth signs had enchanted to prevent it from decaying. She put it in her pocket and hurried over to the big map on the wall.

"OK, let's review the discoveries. So in order to get all the others back, I would need to burst the zystles open in which they are trapped. With each zodiac freed, the zystals trapping force will become weak. In order for that to succeed, I would need to free all of them one by one And order wise. So, she might be in a place somewhere dark, because she was the cheerful and enthusiastic fone and one of the best people I- I mean the zodiacs ever met." A tear rolled down her cheek but Aries quickly wiped it.

"Some of the dark places where there is nature around is the Great Goey Damp that was caved in because of a meteor shower about two years. So, she couldn't possibly be there. Then we have The Trauma Area, but it's now a tourist site. Not there either. Then we have the Dark Forest Of The Depths. Yes, she could be there! I will go look there immediately. Let's hope she's there. "

Aries rushed towards her mini cupboard and took out her bag. "Now, I would need a compass." Aries searched for a compass in the cupboard. She finally found it and it read 'V'. She stuffed it in her bag and thought "Then something to help climb." She took out some crystals that were coloured red and stuffed them in her bag. "A torch" Aries put a torch in her bag. "And a mask. Because I heard that some parts of that forest smell gross." She searched for a mask. Once found, she put it in her bag.

"One final thing left. At how much distance is this forest located?" Aries took out the book from which she got the information from. It told "48 miles from here? Shouldn't be too hard."

..................................

"HOW FAR IS THIS DUMB PLACE?!" Aries whisperly shouted. She was on a bus to The Hedge maze that was newly opened nearby. She had covered 41 miles and was terribly tired.

"Where are you heading to dear? You don't seem to be going to the Hegde Maze." One of the old men asked her.

Aries quitely replied she was heading to her brother's place that close to the Dark Forest of the Depths. The old man assured her that only 7 miles are left now.

"Great just Great"

.........................................

Aries was now standing at the entrance of the Dark Forest. "16 whole hours just to reach here. If it 's not worth it, I am gonna blame Rus for this. First I am gonna take her out of her zystal and then stuff her back inside." Saying this, she stomped her way into the forest.

As she went further into the forest, she could sense that it was getting colder and colder. She took out the coat she had packed and wore it. After that as well, she was getting cold. "Why is so cold even after putting on the coat? Brrrr." It was getting darker and she couldn't see so she took her torch out as well. Aries could hear distant howls and was thankful that they were distant only. "How far more?! I really wish an air sign was with me then he/she could easily make me levitate. "

It had already been two hours and Aries had found nothing till yet until she came across a gigantic banyan tree. It's roots were hanging out and at the bottom was something glowing a faint green. Aries walked up to the tree and she noticed that with every step she took towards it, that faint green was becoming brighter.

"Let's get digging." Aries pulled out a spade from her bag and began digging. After digging for at least 10 minutes, she could spot a bright green light coming out from a crystal. The crystal was covered with vines and leaves, and even some flowers were on it. Her hands trembled as she held the crystal in her hands. "I-is it r-really you?" She wisphered as she ran along her fingers on the smooth surface of the crystal.

Aries' delight turned into awkwardness when she sniffed around. The place was filling in with disgusting smells, which made the petals of the flowers on the crystal fall. "Good thing I carried a mask." She withdrew a mask from her bag and put it on her face. Aries started to walk towards the city when she heard growls, which were near. She felt as though she was being watched. She turned out, looking at a pack of 13 wolves who were all hungry. Aries gasped "oh boy."

Aries used the remaining of here flickering magic to create a force field around herself and the crystal and made a run for the city. By 15 minutes, she was gasping for air. Running was so not her thing. She then heard a low voice in her head. "Do you trust the one with you?"

No reply

"Do you trust the one with you?"

"Very much!"

"Then let me in. To protect you from this danger. Let me in"

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

"Let me in and you shall know."

"Wait wha-"

Aries' forcefield disappeared. She was defenseless. She tried to move her arms but couldn't do so. Her body was not in her control. Suddenly, she started glowing a bright green .

Black out.

Aries woke up in her hideout. "What just happened?...." She looked around. "*le gasp* Did a herd of rams ran across this place?!" It was true, her entire hide out was a mess. Her cupboard was lying on the ground, her research board had been messed around with, her table was turned upside down, the bag was on the floor and the crystal was right beside her on the bed.

Aries gave a glance at the crystal with anger. The crystal glowed as bright as ever and flowers were blooming.

"So much for a pesky bull"