Chapter 25

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 25:

Niall POV:

I was still SOOOO mad at Harry. It’s been a day and usually our arguments don’t last this long. But I couldn’t even look at him, it was digging my head in. I can’t believe he would do this. Does he like Demi too or something? Why would he. I went to talk to Liam about it, he always knows what to say. He was sitting on his bed by himself with headphones in. I took them out and closed the door.

“Liam, I need to talk”

“Sure, what’s up bro?”

“Harry. Why would he do this?”

“Niall, I don’t think he did it on purpose. Maybe. He just wanted to keep you safe, and not get heart broken all the time. You gotta admit Demi has broken your heart quite a few times.”

“LIAM. YOU TOO? Why is everyone feeling like this? I’m going to talk to Louis. He at least cares!”

“Niall I do care! I just don’t think she’s the one for you”

I didn’t want to listen to Liam any longer so I ran out the door in so much anger. I ran into Louis’ room and started to cry. He was by himself and I shut the door instantly.

“NIALL! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

“It’s Liam and Harry. They think Demi doesn’t deserve me, I’m the one that doesn’t deserve her.”

“Niall. You’re not thinking straight buddy”

“Your thinking it too? What the fuck. You guys are supposed to be like brothers to me. I’m going to talk to Zayn. He’s my true best friend, not like you three. BYE!”

“Niall wait. We are just looking out for you. If we are all ofeeling the same way, it’s got to mean something right?”

“No. It doesn’t. You don’t know anything. Me and Demi are special. Goodbye Louis.”

I ran out as fast as I could. Why are my best friends doing this to me? I didn’t deserve this. I was the closest to Zayn out of all them so I’m positive he couldn’t tell me the same. Could he?

Demi POV:

I was so happy. Haven’t been this happy in so long. Britney called me 5 minutes ago asking to go out for lunch and how could I say no? I couldn’t! I was getting ready I couldn’t choose what to wear. A jumper that covers my hands or a cute top. Hmm this is hard. I decided to go with the jumper and some denim shorts. I had heaps of bracelets and of course big necklaces, they were my favourite. I couldn’t forget my high heels. I decided to go with some beautiful white Jeffrey Campbell’s. They were beautiful and suited my outfit perfectly. I applied my normal amount of makeup and had my hair in a fishtail braid on the right hand side.

Why am I getting dressed up, it’s only Britney right? Wait what am I saying. Only Britney? No one says that. Ahh now I’m just overthinking things. Anyway I looked nice enough for a lunch at a hotel so I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and I had a text message.

“I miss you – Niall”.

The text message was from Niall. I was so happy and now I just couldn’t be happy. That sounds so rude but I’m trying to get over him so I just got out of my texts and locked my phone. It was ten minutes before I was meeting Britney so I decided to get in a taxi and go, might as well be early than late.

I arrived and the place we were at was absolutely beautiful. I know it’s just a hotel but oh my god. If Britney goes here often I’m so jealous. But she kind of can, she’s like a millionare! Ha ha. I saw Britney from a far distance and she looked amazing. Her hair was straightened, she was wearing a black tight dress with a gold necklace and gold shoes. I’m so jealous she’s so beautiful for her age. I bet when I’m her age I won’t even look half as good as her.

“BRITNEY! BRITNEY SPEARS!”

“DEMI!”

We were basically running to each other and gave massive hugs.

“How’s things baby girl?”

“I’m pretty good Demi, what about you?”

“We can talk over lunch hun”

I didn’t want to tell her about Niall but I guess it would be good to get it out in the open. We were eating and the food was absolutely delicious. I would so go back here.

“So Demz, I heard about you and Niall. Are you okay?”

“Hmm. No, I miss him and stuff but I guess things were meant to be like this”

“Babe, you’ll find your prince. It may not be Niall, it might be. But you will.”

“Thank you Britz! Love you.”

“Love you too gorgeous! Always here to talk”

“I know, I’m so excited for X Factor! Get to sit next to you again”

“Haha aw cute! You get to sit next to Simon as well ;)”

“Shhh don’t remind me ha ha ha”

We finished lunch and it was amazing. I really needed a talk like that. Britney is amazing, I don’t get why she gets hate. I guess the public don’t see her the way I do.