Chapter 12

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 12:

Niall POV:

I felt bad. Extremely. I hung up on Demi straight away. I didn’t have to go anywhere but now Hayley wants to talk to me. About something important, I didn’t want to go but I decided to. “Hey Niall!” she said loudly. “Hey Hayley, so what is what you want to talk about?” I asked her. “I’m. Um. I’m. Pregnant. With your  baby.” She said pausing ever word. “WHAT?!? Are you sure it’s mine? I can’t deal with a baby atm. You had sex with that dude plenty of times, are you sure it’s not his?” I kind of yelled. “I’m positive it’s yours.” She said. She was only 21. I kind of feel sad for her because she is so young but if we are having a baby together I guess I will have to try to love her.

I needed to tell Demi immediately. I texted her to go out to lunch and basically just tell her everything. “Niall, I need to tell you something. Something I’ve needed to say for a while.” She told me. “Sure, but can I go first?” I asked. “Yeah, of course.” She said happily. “Um, I’m a father.. Hayley’s pregnant and it’s mine. I don’t know what to do. Help me?” I said in fear. “Um. Stay with her. I know what it feels like if you don’t have a father. It’s for the best.” She told me. It made me think. Demi was always here for me. As a best friend, and that’s what she is to me. I have to try with Hayley, especially for this child.

We had a great talk and I really missed this. It was amazing to have Demi back in my life. We left and we went back to our houses. I went to visit Hayley. I knocked on the door and she answered. “Hey Hayley. Can we try this again? If we do, it will be better for the child?” She smiled and basically made out with me. I enjoyed it that much, that I did it back. It was an amazing kiss if you ask me but it didn’t lead to sex surprisingly.

Hayley was next to me and she told me to feel her belly. Apparently she’s had the baby for a while and I was able to feel the kick. I feel it and it was one of the most amazing things. To feel my own baby kick is unexplainable. Being with Hayley was the right thing to do. I know she has done terrible things but I can’t let our child living thinking he doesn’t have a father. It’s just not right.

Demi POV:

It was so weird that Niall hung up like that. I actually think it’s the right time to tell him how I feel. Yes we aren’t the close yet but I can’t wait. I sound so desperate oh my god. But I need to tell him before it’s too late. I have said that so many times but if I keep having chances that must mean something right? Niall asked me to go to lunch with him so that will be the perfect time.

We go to lunch and I decide that it is right time. Right now. “Niall, I need to tell you something. Something I’ve needed to say for a while.” I ask him. But he wants to ask me something first so I let him. He tells me Hayley is pregnant. And that he is the father of the child. My heart sank. Now there is no chance for us to be together. He asks for advice and as much as I wanted to say don’t be with her I had to tell him he had too. I lived without my father for as long as I can remember and I didn’t want his child doing the same. He agrees and I didn’t tell him what I needed to tell him. I just couldn’t. It was an amazing lunch that’s for sure.

Going home and thinking all I can do is be Niall’s best friend in this situation. As much as it hurts I just can’t leave him now this is when he needs me the most. All I can think about is Niall and Hayley together. Them having a family together. Something I have always wanted. But you know, not everything goes my way and I have to live with that. Whatever the case I can’t tell Niall now. I know it’s what I want but Niall’s happiness is more important than mine.

I decide to go for a walk. I’m listening to my favourite which happens to be a One Direction song. Coincidence ;) I think not ha ha. Niall’s solo in this song is just so amazing and I can’t put it into words. I sound like a directioner oh my god. I’m walking and I see Hayley, I wanted to congratulate her on the baby so I start walking up her way. She didn’t notice and I could hear every word. It wasn’t Niall’s baby. It was that guy she fucked. “Hey babe, the plan worked well. Thank you for going through with this. With Niall thinking it’s his baby is perfect. Now he isn’t with that slut Demi.” I couldn’t believe what I just heard. How could there be such a low life bitch in this world? Wow.