𝟱𝟮 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦❞

Start from the beginning

"you.. don't have to tell us what happened" harry speaks up and you glance slightly at him.

hermione nods, "but we, and ronald, of course, just want you to know that we're here for you. and you can talk to us. if something happened.. you're free to talk to us whenever"

you feel your heart warm and you smile at the two, tears welling in your eyes as your curled lips trembles.

"guys..."

you suddenly rack into sobs, making the two gasp in shock and immediately reel over to try and comfort you.

hermione had pulled you into a half-hug, your head on her shoulder and harry was somewhat awkwardly stroking your back with his palm, holding your hand.

you sniffle after a moment, pulling away but holding one of each person's hand in your own two.

you sigh, a few more tears escaping and you nod slightly to yourself,

i can tell them. i trust them. they're my best friends

you look up to meet their worried gazes and you instantly felt like you could tell them anything and they would comfort you through it. no judgement. no back-handed comments. they were here for you.

intaking a deep breath, you sigh it back out.

"the reason.. the reason i was shocked.. horrified.. when pettigrew showed himself.."

you bite the edge of your gum.

"well, one that confirmed that it was him who told on harry's parents"

harry frowns.

"but as well.."

you sigh out again, squeezing your eyes shut. the two squeeze your hands.

"i never told any of you this.. but often times i found pettigrew, well, scabbers around. in my dorm.."

by the squeeze on either of your hands you realized they were slowly picking up what you were putting down.

"i never thought... i just thought he had run away. ron was always complaining about him running away.. so i never paid any mind.. to the amount of times.. when i found him in my room.. when i found him just staring.. when i.."

you breathe in deeply, "when i was changing.. showering.."

there was a tight squeeze on either of your hands and when you brought your gaze upwards you could see the rage coursing between either of their eyes.

"it all came crashing down when he transformed back into human. and.. he looked at me.. and i knew. he didn't regret it. not at all. he did it with such a sick pleasure it makes me feel sick. i think professor lupin and sirius noticed, too.." you feel the bile rise in your throat, noting how this was the first time you had talked so seriously in a long time.

a soft smile rises on your face at their blank looks, but their eyes said all you needed to know.

they both held the same rage, but different factors being present.

hermione, as a woman herself, had also been harrassed before, but never this seriously. but she knew the female rage that presented itself in these situations and knew the next time you saw him there would be no doubt you would snap.

and harry. this was only the cherry on top. not only was pettigrew a filthy murderer and the cause for his parents deaths, but now he was a pedophile, too. his rage for him intensified and all he wanted right now was to wrap his hands around his scrawny neck.

you place a hand on either of their shoulders, the two snapping from their rage-filled silence.

you give them a smile, "it's okay. well.. it's not okay. of course it's not.. but i'm not weak. if he ever shows his face again.."