𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Me? Selfish?

Honestly, Hanbin was offended, i mean every boyfriend has the right to get jealous if that happened to them too right? "Me? Selfish?" (a/n: no no , You? Mother.) "How do you call that selfish?" Hanbin immediately answered. "I can't even have fucking friends because of your jealous fucking ass.Honestly bin im soo tired of this, i should go home"replied the older, quickly gathering his things. While he was gathering his things, Hanbin pulled Zhanghao by the wrist, kissing him.You must be wondering how Hao reacted, not particularly good- he pushed him. "A kiss doesn't slove anything and everything Hanbin" and then poof goes the older.

It was the next day when Hanbin woke up to a headache. He cried himself to sleep, feeling guilt overflowing from his mind. What if Zhanghao doesn't come today? What if he gets scolded because of me? . But little does he know Hao is a prideful person and doesn't go unattended for no man (as he should). It infuriated him when he saw Zhanghao with Sera, still laughing and talking gleefully , like they totally didnt fight about her/because of her. Ofcourse he knew that he was in the wrong but he also knew that Hao was also wrong too. He got jealous, really jealous ,but ofcourse he backs out not wanting to make more conflict.

Yujin and Gyuvin were confused. Why did Zhanghao react so monotonously when they told him they were dating. Why are their parents fighting. "Gyuvin-hyung, do you know why Hanbin-hyung and Zhanghao-hyung are fighting?" Yujin asked curiously if the other knows anything, him responding with a 'i dont know' sound without actually saying the word. "Im sure they're just having a small quarrel, don't worry about them" "whatever you say i guess, but i should talk to Hao-hyung after"

Sera was delighted to hear Zhanghao ranting about his fight with Hanbin. Honestly saying, she didn't  feel a speck of guilt. "Like he knows were just friends. Why does he get so jealous?" Hao said for the 100th time. "I don't know... i guess he is insecure? or does he feel inferior to me, i feel bad" the other answer with her 100/10 acting skills and the fakest 'cute' pout. ZhangHao being the angel and dumb shit he is , he felt bad for her "no no, its not your fault ill talk to him" "okay, but i thought about it because it might lead to another fight but i kinda- ah i shouldn't say it" Sera(manipulative bitch*) said , making Zhanghao more curious. "well, im not sure if its true but i heard Hanbin has a history of being obsessive to his exes... im not saying this  to break yall apart but i genuinely care for you" She held his hand and held it up to his chest. Just then a wild Hanbin showed up grabs Hao and just left.
They're so fun to play with.

A/N

Fuck Sera. well i lied about updating. again but yes i updated. also random information but im literally referencing this one girl in our class for sera🤡 no like shes like what some boys would say 'nAtUrAlLy CuTe'. Shes like the 'omg im so cute and small and fragile' type .Like bro tapped my shoulder and fucking meowed. MEOWED. anyways i hope yall enjoy this totally not last minute chapter.