𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

While other flowers bloom on a specific time,
another blooms in a different time

Walking into the hallway ; Yujin spots Gyuvin, a friend of his Hao hyungs boyfriend "Hey Gyuvin hyung , have you seen Hao hyung? i haven't seen him since we got back from lunch ." Gyuvin looked taken aback at how casual he was even though they weren't close. "No not at all , i was also looking for Hanbin hyung. Have you seen him?" Gyuvin asked as Yujin was looking around. "Nope. Wanna go look for them together?" The other just nodding.

And so they were going around the campus searching for their lovely hyungs. "What if they were making out? bLegH" the younger said"I'm sure they're just stud- oh my cheezus. My eyes MY EYES" Gyuvin dramatically screamed out as he went to the hallway on side of the school immediately turning back."What is it?" Yujin said curiously, about to go to the direction as well but Gyuvin pulled him by his hand saying "You dont wanna see what i saw".

Zhanghao saw Gyuvin from the side of his eye immediately pulling away from Hanbin? "w- What is it?" Hanbin said not getting an answer from the other and being pulled to the youngers."Yujin! What are you doing here?" Zhanghao awkwardly asked "I was looking for you." the youngest simply answered looking suspiciously at Zhanghao's lips ,suddenly nodding "Ahh You two were doing gross things. okay okay i see you hyung." "What! no we were not... You're the one holding Gyuvins hand, aren't you?" Gyuvin and Yujin immediately letting go of each others hands when Hao mentioned that. "L- Lets just go to class okay?" Yujin exclaimed while speed walking to his class as he is a bit younger, going to a different route and the others just followed suit going in their own classes.

[lets just pretend its one of those joined different level schools🤡]

A/N

Heyyy people. So we started school again yesterday and school wasn't as bad as i thought it would be surprisingly🤡. Sad thing is only two of my friends are in the same class section as me😭. I try to write as fast as i can and re-check all over again so yall should be thankful to me and my hardwork😔 jk lol but i totally didn't write this instead of doing my homework🤡. btw hanbins gift to zhanghao is giving rich daddy vibes💀