𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Now you're just being selfish.

"Get in." Hanbin sternly said. ZhangHao was ofcourse, confused as to why he was like this, poor innocent Zhanghao."Hanbin? This is not the way to my place, isn't this way to-" "-my house? Yes, you're coming over wether you like it or not." To BE HONEST Hao was low-key high-key enjoying this (a/n:kinky) but he was still confused by the others behavior. Soon Zhanghao dozed off in the car , the ride to Hanbin's place taking a bit long. Hanbin looked over at Zhanghao feeling guilty taking his anger out at him but he couldn't help but feel jealous to the point he wanted to kill Sera, but its fine for a boyfriend to feel like this right?
Right?

"Hao hyung? Wake up were here" Hanbin woke up Zhanghao softly and Zhanghao's hair looking like a birds nest. Him being really glad that Hanbin's temper came down. (a/n:but is he tho?🤨) As soon as they got out the car, Zhanghao was immediately engulfed by the cold weather, sending shivers down his whole body.Hanbin being the good boyfriend he is, gave him his jacket cause he was more used to the cold.When they reached the house, the warmth quickly came back making Hao relieved. "Let's watch a movie?"the younger asked him "Sure why not" . About 6 minutes into the movie, Zhanghaos phone was ringing "binnie i have to take this, I'll be right back-" "Why not take it here?"Hanbin cut him off, voice stern "okay?" "Hello?" "Ah! Hello Hao~ I just wanted to make sure You got home safely" Ofcourse its Kwon Sera. Hanbin felt his drained anger mainly Jealousy come back like the speed of light. A few minutes passed of them laughing through the phone, then another 30 minutes then he hears a 'friendly' "love you". That, right there, was the last straw.

Right after Zhanghao put his phone down Hanbin turned to him, clearly upset "You missed the movie." "Im so sorry, I didn't even realize that I talked to her for that long" Zhanghao said and he knows that Hanbin being angry like a bomb close to blowing up. "You enjoy talking to her that much that you dont even realize it?" Bin asked. "You know, now your you're just being selfish"

A/N

IM SO SORRY i havent updated in a while no excuse im just lazy + i dont have any ideas these days but yes . ANYWAYS Wateeeeerrr~💦  Penciiill~ ✏