𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

Problems start.
The cause? ofcourse her.

Seeing the girl walking towards his desk, ofcourse he would be excited. His old bestfriend, has came back. His old love.
They were basically talking the whole class, catching up on things that happened when they were apart. People would probably think they were flirting if Zhanghao wasn't gay. The soon rang indicating school is over, Sera and him were packing up and heading to the door when Zhanghao bumped into Hanbin , not seeing him and was too busy talking to Sera. "oh. Hanbinie" Zhanghao said. "Hao-hyung you said we could go on a date today",Hanbin said while shooting glares at Sera."Babe, im really sorry but Sera and I were planning on catching up over coffee" Zhanghao replied ,feeling sorry.
"You can join us, i mean you two haven't met for a long time"."Okay ill come".

Gyuvin went around the whole campus to find Yujin, only to see him playing around with Ricky on a bench in the school garden. But fearnot Gyuvin is unstoppable, all hail  Gyuvin.Confidently strutting to the bench , he said "Yujin-ah, can i talk to you" facing ricky "in private" "Uh, yeah sure what-" Yujin couldn't  finish his sentence , already being aggressively pulled by Gyuvin in a secluded hallway and him pinning Yujin. "Are you ignoring me? And what were you doing with Ricky?" Gyuvin said being clearly jealous. Yujin scoffed "I have my rights to ignore you and Ricky was just fucking waiting for his girlfriend. And who are you to become jealous your not even my brother, friend or boyf-".

Gyuvin kissed him- no let me rephrase that.

Gyuvin kissed him- wait no

Gyuvin fucking kissed  him.

He was trying to push him but Gyuvin held his ground and he eventually melted in the kiss. it wasn't a make out or anything , it was just a sweet long kiss. Gyuvin eventually pulled away , his head falling on Yujins shoulder saying "im sorry, it's just that i really really like you". Yujin was furiously blushing and was thankful Gyuvin didn't look up from his previous position .Then he saw the plushie in Gyuvins bag its ears peaking out and started to become jealous again "whats with the plushie again?" "oh wait" Gyuvin lifted his head up, their nose grazing a bit. He pulled the plushie out and handed it to Yujin, "i told Hao-hyung to give you this as a birthday gift but he was too busy making out with Hanbin so i thought why not give it to you myself". Ahh thats why, Yujin thought. "Im really sorry Gyuvin Ricky is going to drop me off so i have to hurry" Yujin said getting ready to speed walk but Gyuvin swiftly pinned him again "Hey! i said i liked you, you didn't say anything ba-" he was cut off by the younger pressing his lips on his. "what did i just see?" Mr. Baek said. "Uh hi uncle dont say anything please? yes ? Okay we have to go now" Yujin said pulling the taller away from his uncle.

Back at the café, Hanbin was seen being clearly irritated whenever Sera touched his boyfriend or even breathe near his boyfriend. They soon finished and Zhanghao was insisting on paying as Sera just came back. And payed he did , "Sera how are you gonna go home? i can drop you off" "Oh no its fine my apartment is nearby" Sera said smiling at both of them and leaned near Zhanghao's ears whispering "You two have fun plus your boyfriend here seems-" Sera didn't get to finish  because Hanbin pulled Zhanghao away. "Yep okay bye bye we have to go now". "Give me your keys ill drive" Zhanghao handed him the keys and they quickly drove off. Leaving Sera,
This could be fun.

A/N

Hi hello i back with another chapter. And ayee ship Gyujin is sailing and yes Mr.baek is mihawk😦 and yes he is Yujins uncle, double '😦'. And btw im working on a Mattwoong fanfic called loved by manycus i cant find any on wattpad.
ALSO i was soo scared for Yujin when i said i cried when his name was called for 9th im not joking. OKAY BYEE STAY TUNED FOR A NEW FANFIC.