Vormir

They're getting everything ready as they separate the ships. "Come on, guys. Hurry it up." Sam says.

"That right there, very helpful, guys." T'Challa says.

As soon as they separate the ships, they're ready to split up. Sam and Bucky are going for the soul stone as T'Challa and Wanda are going for the power stone. They fly off in the Milano.

"We're a long way from that bridge in Washington." Sam says and Bucky laughs at that.

Back on Morage,

"Okay, So...We're Judy's supposed to sit here and wait for this Quill got to show us the way to the power stone?" Wanda asks.

"We should find cover. We're not the only ones looking for the power stone." Nebula says.

"Who else?" T'Challa asks.

"My father, my sister...me." She says.

Later, they're inside the Temple of The Power Stone and they watch Peter Quill dance and singing Come and get your love. They watch him dance and are seriously confused.

"This is the man that got half the universe killed?" T'Challa asks, remembering Peter's stories of Titan.

"Yeah." Nebula says.

"Well, this makes this more easy to do." Wanda says and knocks him out with a blast of energy. They walk up to him and Nebula searches him and finds a tool. They open the doors and find the power stone. "Let's do this." Wanda says and they walk in and expect something to happen and nothing happens as Nebula takes the stone out with her hand.

"I wasn't always like this." She says.

"Neither was I." Wands says. "But we work with what we've got." She says.

"Okay, back to the compound." T'Challa says as they synced up and shoot back and Nebula falls as she's getting hacked.

Vormire, home of the soul stone.

Bucky and Sam look out the window and see it.

"You know, we're gonna have a hell of a story to tell Steve." Sam says.

They make it to the planet and start searching and find a mountain. After Sam flies them up, they land and look around.

"Well, at least we didn't have to climb the mountain." Bucky says.

"Feel sorry for that raccoon and his tiny legs." Sam says.

"Technically, he's not a raccoon." Bucky says.

"Oh, shut up, he eats garbage." Sam says.

"Welcome." A voice says. Bucky raises his gun and Sam raises both his guns as they see a cloaked figure. "Wilson, son of Darlene." The figure says. "Barnes, son of Winnifred."

"Who are you?" Bucky asks, having a sense of remembrance for this guy. "Call me a guide...to you...and to all who seek the soul stone." He says.

"Great. Show us where it is and we'll be on our way." Sam says.

"My child, if only it was that simple." He says and steps into the light to reveal Red Skull.

"You?!" Bucky says in disbelief.

"I know you remember me for who I once was, Barnes. But I am no longer that man." He says.

"Just bring us to the stone." Sam says. "Then we'll blow your face to oblivion." Sam says, remembering Red Skull from the many talks from Steve. Later, Red Skull brings them to the same location he is yet to bring Gamora and Thanos to. "What lies ahead is what you seek. As what you fear." Red Skull says. "So the stones down there?" Sam asks. "We walked all the way up here to go all the way down?" He asks completely annoyed now. "For one of you. For the other...to obtain the stone, it needs a everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." Red Skull says. Bucky and Sam look a teach other understanding him.

Later, they're thinking about it. "You know, he's maybe making all of this up." Sam says.

"No. He has nothing to gain from lying. Nebula said that Thanos came here with his daughter, then he left without her. With the stone." Bucky says. Understanding one of them has to die to obtain the stone to bring everyone home.

"Whatever it takes." He says.

"Whatever it takes." Sam repeats. "Look, man, if we don't get that stone, nobody comes home." Bucky says. "One of us has to go, and we know who that someone is." Sam says. "...are we thinking of two different people?" Bucky asks.

"Look, I'd die to have the chance to bring them back, and that wasn't a metaphor." Sam says.

"Sam, you know the blood on my hands." Bucky says.

"If I can trade my life to bring thousands of innocents back, I will." Bucky says, remembering his fight with Stark when he learnt he killed his parents.

"Yeah, and what do I tell Steve?" Sam asks. "I let the one thing person who helped him though his life?" Sam asks.

"If we don't, there won't be a Steve to tell." Bucky says.

"Okay, man, you win." Sam says and holds his hand out to shake. "It's been nice to get to know you." He says.

Bucky reaches to shake it and Sam punches him across the face and stars running . Bucky stands and shoots in front of him and Sam stops in his tracks and Bucky take the opportunity to tackle him down.

"Tell Steve it was the right choice." Bucky says.

"Tell him yourself." Sam says and releases Red Wing and he electrocutes Bucky.

Sam starts running and leaps. Bucky grabs into him and he damages Sam's pack, Sam shoots the mountain with a hook and they're both stuck as the pack breaks on impact.

"Damn, Barnes." Sam says. "Okay, I'm gonna pull you up, got it?" Sam says.

"Sam." Bucky says calmly. "You gotta do it." He says to him.

Sam looks at him. "No. Don't make me do this." Sam pleads.

Bucky looks down the mountain. "'Till the end of the line." Bucky says and kicks off the wall and Sam looses his grip and Bucky falls.

Sam looks to the sky as it cracks open and he is met with darkness.

He wakes up and sees he has the soul stone in his hands. He looks back and sees the mountain and Bucky's now resting place.

The Other HalfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara