Absolute win

They're at a diner with Professor Hulk. "Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating here." He says as he has a entire plate of eggs, bacon and breakfast sausages in front of him.

"Okay, I'm so confused." Scott says.

"These are confusing times." Bruce says.

"No, no. That's not what I meant." Scott says.

"No, I get it I'm kidding. It's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Bruce says.

"Yeah. But...how? Why?" Scott asks confused.

"5 years ago, we lost big time. Except it was worse on me, 'cause I lost twice. First Hulk lost, then Banner lost, then we all lost." Bruce explained.

"No one blamed you, Bruce." Wanda said.

"I did." Bruce says.

"For years, I've been trying to get rid of the Hulk like he was some kind of disease, then I started looking at him like the cure. 18 months in the game lab and now look at me. I've got brains and brawns. Best of both worlds." He finished explaining. After that a group of kids asked for a picture with him, and Scott asked if they wanted a picture with him, and they didn't know who he was and he gave up.

"Bruce. About what we were saying." Sam asked regarding the time heist.

"The whole time travel do-over?" He asked. "It's outside my area of expertise." He explained.

"Well, you were able to create Vision. I remember when that was a impossible thing. And we can always call T'Challa and Shuri if we need more help." Wanda says. Bruce starts thinking about it.

Back at the lake house, Peter and MJ are staying one more night before returning to New York. Peter volunteered to do the dishes as MJ watched Mayday and Pepper put Morgan to bed. He starts putting them away and a picture catches his eye. He takes a look at it and he sees it's a picture of him and Tony getting a Stark Industries internship. Peter starts thinking of something for a minute. He goes to his personal lab he has in the basement when he has to work on something while he and MJ are visiting. He starts working.

"I've got a mild inspiration. I'd like to see if it checks out." He says as Karen, who's connected to the entire house and alerts him when something happens while they're away, starts running some simulations. "I'd like to get one last one done before calling it a night." Peter says. "This time in the shape of a Möbius strip, inverted, please." He says.

"Processing." Karen says as she gets to work.

"Right, give me the eigenvalue of that particle factoring in spectral decomp." He says.

"Just a moment." Karen responds. She gets to work.

"And don't worry if it doesn't work, I'll be fine with it." He says and takes a final bite out of an orange.

"Model successful." Karen responds.

Peter falls on his seat and looks in shock. "Shit." He says, happy nobody heard him.

"Shit." Someone said behind him. He turns and sees Morgan on the stairs in her pajamas.

"What are you doing up, you little missy?" He asked her.

"Shit." She says.

"No, no. We don't say that, your mom hears that, she will end me." Peter says. "What are you doing up?" She asked him. "I...I've got something on my mind. It's nothing." He answers. "Was it juice Pops?" She asked. Peter just smiles at her. "You know what? Yes. Great minds think alike. That is exactly what was on my...mind." He says and they go for juice pops.