2001, New Jersey

New Jersey, 2001. S.H.I.E.L.D. Base.

"So, this is where it all began, huh?" Peter asks as they walk through the base.

"The idea of S.H.I.E.L.D. was." Clint says as they keep walking.

"Well, imagine your S.H.I.E.L.D., running a quaz-fascistic intelligence organization, where would you hide it?" Peter asks. Clint points to a bunker.

"In plane sight." Clint says. Peter puts on the E.D.I.T.H. glasses and scans the building and finds the tesseract energy signature.

They're on their way down and the secretary with them keeps eyeing Clint. In fear she might recognize him, he steps in her eyesight. Since according to Clint, he was supposed to be in Budapest on a assignment right now. Peter reaches the floor with the stone.

"Good luck on your mission, cornel." Peter says.

"And good luck with your project, Doctor." Clint says as Peter steps off the elevator. The secretary keeps eyeing Clint.

"You new here, aren't you?" She asks.

"Not exactly." He says.

Peter makes it to the labs and starts using E.D.I.T.H. to locate the tesseract. She searches and finds it inside a enforced case. Peter chuckles and grabs both ends of it and uses his spider strength to rip it open and finds the tesseract. "One step to getting you back, Tony." Peter says to himself as he grabs a suitcase and puts the cube inside.

"Hey, Zola, you in here?" He hears a voice say and he looks and sees someone walking in and looks vaguely familiar but he can't figure out where. He starts walking away.

"Hey!" He says and Peter stands still thinking he blew his cover.

"The doors this way, pal." He says. Peter turns around and sighs in relief. "I'm looking for a Dr. Zola. You haven't seen him, have you?" He asks Peter. "No, I haven't seen a soul." He says and walks up to him. "Do I know you?" He asks Peter.

"No, I'm a visitor from MIT." Peter says.

"Oh, MIT. I went there myself." He says. "I'm Richard Parker." He says holding his hand out.

Peter would've collapsed there and then if it weren't for his legs and strength.

"So, you got a name?" Richard asks. Peter thinks for a second and just blurred it out.

"Ben." He says. "Oh." He says and Peter shakes his hand. "Ben...Jones." Peter says.

"You're looking a little green around the face, Jones. You okay?" Richard asks him.

"Yeah, it's just...long hours." Peter says. "You maybe wanna get some air?" Richard asks him.

"You know, yeah, that sounds good. Sure." He says and starts walking away.

"Oh, wait." Richard says and hands him his case. "Looks important." Richard says.

"You don't know it." Peter says and they start leaving.

Meanwhile, Clint sent Hank Pym on a run for the delivery room and makes his way inside his labs and finds the Pym particles. At least, he thinks that's what they are, since he has a sign that says, Pym particles, don't touch. You'd think a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist would be a little more cautious. He takes 1 for him and another for Peter. He starts making his way out and sees the secretary with the security and realizes that he and Peter weren't as secure as they thought. He starts slowly walking past them and picks up the pace.

Meanwhile, Peter and Richard are getting into the elevator to go back up. Peter sees Richard is holding a bouquet of flowers and they're his mother's favorite.

"Those flowers and jewelry for a big night?" He asks him.

"Oh, my wife's expecting soon." He says.

Peter can't believe that he chose this particular date and didn't think to account he used to move around with his family because of their job.

"And these are because of too much time in the office." He explains.

"Oh, that's nice." Peter says. "How far along is she?" Peter asks.

"Uh..." Richard thinks for a second. "Somewhere around the 7-8th month." He says.

"I have a little girl." Peter says.

"That's nice. Were expecting a son." Richard says. They exit the elevator and leave the building.

"So, What have you thought in the way of names?" Peter asks.

"Well, my wife likes Peter. We're kinda spitballing, but I think that names gonna stick." Richard says. "She says if we have another, she wants a girl, naming it Penny, she says." Richard says.

"Let me ask you a question, when your daughter was born, what do you feel?" He asks. Peter thinks for a minute.

"Uhh...it's the most powerful and amazing feeling you'll ever feel. You feel afraid, but at the same time strong. Truth may be, you never know what love is until you see the eyes of someone who's whole world depends on you." Peter says. "And even though it's scary, you know you'd do anything for them." Peter finishes and sees Clint hiding.

"Some powerful words there, Ben." Richard says. "I'll tell you, the kid's not here yet, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him." He finishes. Richard sees his ride is there. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Ben." Richard says.

"Maybe we'll see each other again." He says and shakes his hand. "I think you're right." Peter says. He starts feeling sad as he starts leaving and looks at him.

"Richard." Peter says and he looks at him. "Everything's gonna be okay. You're kids gonna do some incredible things. I can tell by his old man." He says what he wished for years he could tell him and his mother. "That kids gonna have some amazing parents." He finishes and pulls him into a hug.

Richard slowly returns the gesture and they go their separate ways.

"Who was that?" Clint asks him.

"Someone I've always wanted to meet." Peter says.

"I've got the stone." He says showing him the case.

"I've got the particles." Clint says.

"Let's bring everyone home." Peter says and they leave. Richard watches them leave.

"Hey, Conners, we ever met that guy?" Richard asks his friend. Conners look at Peter leaving.

"No, I can't say we have. He does look familiar though." Conners says and they leave.

"He's got some nice hair." Richard says and gets in the car.