Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate

Start from the beginning

I simply snatched the phone from Horikita's hand and gave it to him.

Horikita understood why. You can't simply slip a phone into someone. There's a high risk that he will notice it and simply throw away or stop the recording.

This was rather effective.

"O-oh thank you for believing in me Ayanokouji-san. I won't let you down"

It seems my compliments embarrassed him.

"Oh and one more thing" I pulled him by his collar.

"Don't ever loose that phone. You understand?"

Seeing my glare Miyamoto almost pissed himself. But he nodded nonetheless.

At first I considered a cliche in which I will fall on him and plant the device like they show in the movies.

But since I am not single, surely my girlfriend will kill me if I did that. So this method was opted.

The boys who were watching us tensed up.

Me and Horikita both went to our places. Horikita simply nodded her head. Our little mission was successful.

I was in my dorm with Chiaki. Since we are neighbours, it was very easy to spend time with each other.

After her confessing, I spent almost all my time with her, and remaining time with the Ayanokouji group.

"Ne Kiyone. Will it really work? Will Ryuen really be fooled by such a simple trick?"

"Tell me Chiaki, what did you think that Ryuen has plotted here"

"Hmm? To be honest, I thought it was framing Miyamoto for violence. But after seeing his expression today it was clear that's not the case.

The second one may seem absurd. I think he simply let one of his girl classmates approach and flirt with Miyamoto.

Then after someday or rather the next day, that is today, frame him for attempted rape. I don't know if Ryuen is brilliant or extremely insane to do that.

But you always say that we should consider the seemingly impossible." Chiaki told me.

"Chiaki come her and sit on the bed near me" she was confused but did as I told.

I pulled her head onto my lap and gave her a lap pillow.

"Uwah!?!?! W-what are you doing Kiyone"

"Thought about giving my girlfriend a lap pillow for her hard thinking"

Chiaki was beet red.

"Your thighs are super soft. They are heavenly" Chiaki muttered.

"Now Chiaki, what you told was correct, but you are contradicting yourself"

"Contradicting? How so?"

I started to stroke her long and silky hair. Chiaki was making some weird moans. It seems like she is enjoying it.

"You mentioned how Ryuen is a cautious person right? That he won't fall for such a simply trick of mini recording bug planted"

Chiaki nodded her head. It tickled my thighs. Surprisingly giving lap pillow while stroking her hair was very comfortable at the same time ticklish.

"Then he won't make such risky moves. It's true that he likes to walk between the thin line of crossing the school rules and obeying them. But he won't take risks on getting expelled.

He likes to fight strong opponents. And this school is a perfect place for it, it atleast has some strong opponents.

Now that attempted rape idea you mentioned was extraordinary, only if he doesn't know that a monster like me existed in class C"