⋙25⋘

Noe covered one of his eyes, checking if his sight comes better than earlier, "How are your eyes?" Vanitas questioned him without even looking, "It's much better now. But the real and formulaic worlds are still a mixed-up, sickening blur."

"That light likely hinders the function of a vampire's eyes, thus preventing the World Formula. MIku, did you perhaps..."

"No, I didn't. As soon as the blonde took at that thing, I soon looked away even I have the mask on, the light is too strong for me." you answered, and it was silent for a brief moment before Vanitas talked again, "Noe, you enhance your body in combat. What else can you do by tampering with the World Formula?"

"Hmm, If I try hard enough, I can stand on a wall or ceiling," Noe explained what he can try to do, you were quiet the whole time, feeling tired from the fight the other day. "Do you think you can defeat him?" a blank tone said by Vanitas, Noe look closely at his face, seeing it blank and cold. He hated that expression, and he grimace and look down, "I don't know, but. We can win If we work together." he said with confidence that made Vanitas chuckle slightly. 

"Miku," Vanitas called your name, you let out a hum. "Can you still stand up?" you took a second to think knowing you just need to stop using your eyes your good to help these two. "Yes, I can. For now, I won't be using my eyes that often." 

Noe stand up and held a helping hand which you took, as you stand up on your feet, Noe help Vanitas as well, who was hesitant but took it nonetheless. 

"Noe, I came here just to look for someone. His name is Moreau. He was obsessed with vampire research. His madness got the best of him and got expelled from the Chasseurs. Here, take a look at this." Vanitas handed him what looks like a pin button, "This button that Dante took from the abductor?" 

"Look at the other side," instructed him to do he did what Vanitas said and saw numbers. "Number 128?" 

You narrowed your eyes, "Is this.." Vanitas nodded, confirming your suspicion, "Yes, this is a production number. The recent abductions weren't the work of ordinary Chasseurs. They are enhanced humans, the fruit of Moreau's human experiments. They're his creations." you narrowed your eyes, 'This is just great, why do regret coming here.' 

Unknowingly for you three, someone had their eyes on you at the time you had landed there. "Hmmmm HMhmphmm. Now who do we have here? Why is that black-haired one seems familiar, or am I just imagining things?" 

His weird chair keeps going around in circles, trying to remember who is this black-haired boy, "Hmmm Hmpmh, Vanitas? The Vampire of the Blue Moon? That black-haired, blue-eyed ad went by such a name." the chair moves faster than earlier not before he stops it and stood up, once he knew exactly who the black-haired boy is. 

"ARhhhH!!! Why, YES! YES! I just remembered! It is him! The lad from back then, Oh my!"

"Welcome home! Welcome home! WELCOME HOME!" he greeted very eagerly, "The Vampire of the Blue Moon robbed him from me! He was my precious test subject!"

"And what A SURPRISE! My precious test subject...Gave a. A BEAUTIFUL GIFT!!

"I repeat, there are three intruders. A blonde-haired vampire, a pink-haired vampire, and a black-haired human. However, I want the human taken alive at all costs. Do not slay him." Roland had informed all members by using what seems to be a microphone for every speaker in the lair. Behind him were members, "To think three intruders would trouble us so... Olivier will have my head for this."