⋙22⋘

You huffed as you fix yourself from what happened in that dark hallway with Vanitas, you shiver when you remember every bit of it, making you flustered. 'That jerk! His action just can't be helped...he did that all of the sudden...' you thought then glancing on your shoulder, Vanitas behind you smirked delightful as he enjoyed every moment he did to you. You pouted as you touches your collarbone where he bites as you continued to fix your collar, and after that, you put on your eyepatch. 

You and the other are now in the Castle Carbunculus, you look around seeing some familiar things that confuse you. You were slowly walking as you stared at the large paintings that decorated the halls f the castle, a place fitting for vampires of noble blood. Every painting gave you a shiver. You slightly even remember who was Ruthven as you start to glare at his back remembering how you had first met Dominique and Louie. Unknowing to you he shivered from your glares, he knew to will it was your glare. 

But then your eyes caught something that made you stop in your tracks, your heels no longer make a clanking noise. Your lips frown at the sight in front of you, in the center of the hallway, came a large painting. A complete portrait of your figure. 

The sight of your pale skin, short milky white hair as their tips were painted in pink. You were wearing a traditional dress and you're infamous sword was stained with someone's blood. And your mask was beside your head. Your eyes dulled like the eyes of the figure in the painting. 'And then I thought he'll put it away...' you thought irritated at this, remembered how you wanted him to remove the painting from this hall.

"Why can't you do what I say?! I said I wanted that painting gone here. Who even told you to paint me??" you asked as your face was holding an irritated expression looking closely at Ruthven. He chuckled, "It's for the best, Madamoselle Miku. And besides to know who is the one and only pink moon vampire and that's you. All people know you from past to present." he said. You grumbled underneath your breath, "This is just stupid reason...Ruthven..."

"It gave me shiver to see this painting of you especially looking at your eyes in the painting, but happy at the same time."

"Then get rid of it or I'll do it myself."

"Okay okay, I'll get rid of it later-"

"I mean now."

Your lip and eyes twitch in annoyance, 'Yet he still didn't rid of it...Stubborn man he is...' you thought, you glance back Ruthven who was afar from you and was glancing at you behind his shoulder and smiled at you, you smiled at him but your eyebrow twitches and your eyes, 'A stubborn man he is...' you thought in anger. Unknowing you, he slightly chuckled. 'She must be furious about not me getting rid of the painting...did she perhaps get back her memories? I wonder how...' 

You walked forward away from the painting, after calming yourself by not letting yourself from burning the painting. From the very beginning, Vanitas was behind you all along. His eyes were drawn up towards the painting as he found his figure shivering. His blue eyes looked at your dulled pink eyes from the painting. Your milky white hair to cheery pink short hair covering almost your pastel blue eyes. He had never known that they'll out a painting of you would show up here out of all places, but what can you expect from you. You were exactly born on the pink moon, a considered a tint of red. But he was mostly bothered by your expression in the painting.