⋙4⋘

You three landed inside the church building leaving a large hole in the ceiling where you guys fall. Then you heard a laugh right beside your ear, the black-haired boy finally awoken, "What is this!? I'm alive! I don't get it!" Vanitas said laughing. You sweat drop, 'Good grief..'

"It's because you landed with me or maybe in me, Vanitas." You said giggled, as he realize he shot up, he blinked many times as he look at you, "Are you okay!?" he said it quickly he freaked and you sweat drop.

You give him a smile making him now that your okie, "Hmm...I'm okie don't worry."  You said as you begin to stand up but Vanitas held out his hand to you which you except and pulled you upwards, he notice that your hair was all messy, making him chuckle as you titled your head to the side confusion. He fix your hair with his hands, tucked some strands behind your ear and fixing your ribbon.

He let a hummed in satisfaction as he standing back, he was done fixing your hair. After he was done you stretched your arms above your head, and let out a smell groaned. You out back your eyepatch where it belongs. 

The white-haired man came towards you both, "What just happened!!?" he asked as he put his hands both of you and Vanitas's shoulder. You titled your head as you look at the man, "We fell from the air ship?" he shock his head. "I know that, but I'm talking about before that, with the Book of Vanitas! What did you do to her!?" He asked, as Vanitas walk pass the man, as you make you realize what his talking about.

"Oh~...That's a reverse operation." You said making Vanitas continue, "I used the Book of Vanitas to interfere with true name and remove the irritant. It was nothing." He said continued to walk away, you and the other side skip walking towards to him.

"It was nothing? How can you say that." The man said making you look to him who was shaking, you blink multiple times at his action was about to reach out to him, but immediately froze to his sentence. 

"That was extraordinary! My teacher told me about it." HE said in a cheer tone.

He smile as Sparkles we're practically floating around him in joy, "That...was Phenomenal! Who'd have thought it could do a thing like that, The Book of Vanitas isn't a cursed book like the one in the bedtime story, it it?" 

You smile at his expression, it was the same as you see it from the first time, you let a chuckle. Vanitas broke out in laughter, "All that over this book!? No one's ever looked at it with shining eyes like that before!" Vanitas said hollered holding his stomach as he continued to laugh. You saw the man's smile fade away as you finally came by Vanitas side still smiling.

"Did I say something funny?" The white-haired man said titled his head on the side in confusion, as Vanitas calmed down from the laugh still have the smile plastered on his face. "That was hilarious, I like you, What your name?" Vanitas asked. "Noé.." Noe respond.

"Noe? Child of the ark? hmm?" Vanitas muttered, you grin at the name "That's a good name.." you said making Noe slightly blush at your comment, but wave it of. Vanitas grin as his hand snaked around your arm pulling you closer.

"I am Vanitas and this is Miku! I inherited this book and the name from the Vampire of the blue moon, and I am an average human being-" he paused for a sec then continue,"-and I forgot to tell you about Miku she's 'The Vampire of the pink moon!'"

Noe look at you and him in shock, 'So it's true!' he thought, he thought it was all myth he thought that the warrior died, he cannot believe his eyes that he was looking at her that was a vampire born in the pink moon, but he still wonders about your relationship with Vanitas. 

Vanitas other hands handballed it into a fist, "Lend me your strength Noe! With great fighting power great fighting power, a sturdy body no doubt you'll make a fine 'shield'!" 

"Now way." Noe said right away. You and vanitas look at each other. You chuckled dryly at his answer.

"I see, I see! So you'd be delighted!" Vanitas cheered. "Wait-" "Of course you would say that!" he put cut him off as he raise his fist in the air. "Hey-" "Am i right?" Vanitas again cut him off as he gave Noe a thumbs up who was irritated.

"Would you listen to?-" 

 "You saw the girl back there, didn't you?" "The number of vampire who've lost control after their True name were attacked by maladies is increasing rapidly." " If we let things stand without investigating the cause in the not-so-distant future, you vampires- " Noe's eyes widened "-will be destroyed." you both said the last at the same time.

Vanitas smirked, "Let me prevent that for you." He let go of your cheek momentarily to continue walking up the stairs, his smile got wider at Noe's flabbergasted expression. "I'll do as I please...use methods I choose....and no matter what you people want...."

He turn around, his hands touch his chest. Noe couldn't believe he's soon accept, out of all the people he choose to associate himself with, it had to with you two.

"...I will save you without fail!"

~If you guys enjoy please vote~