⋙3⋘

You look up to the sky as you inhale the cold air then smile at the breeze. Looking down below you, people walking around the airship until your sight landed on a certain woman. Your white and pink highlight hair come dancing with the strong wind. Your bells jingle from the winds impact as well was your black ribbon that reaches down your shoulder. 

You wore a black dress that had a belt tied around your waist. The top of the dress is where you wear loose red long sleeves. You wore black boots reaching to your ankle. 

A/n: You can choose your own outfit if you want! This art doesn't belong to me!

Then a arm place down to your shoulder as another hand come down your chin moving you to look for the owner of the hands. Your face comes to a handsome man whose long hair sways along yours. "Are you perhaps cold Miku?" He asked. Making you smile then shake your head, "No, I'm very fine thank you Vanitas." you replied facing where Vanitas is.

He hummed, as he put his hand to your head smoothing your hair, "Hey, are you seriously going?" another man crouches down next to you both, his expression holding a skeptical look. "Of course, we know the target is here, and I won't let any vampire escape me," Vanitas said as he smirked.

A/n: I forgot that your 5'7 while Vanitas is 5'9

Vanitas then took your hands quickly before you could even walk away from him and look around outside the airship. He spins you around meeting his face close to yours and feels his hot breath on your skin. "Hmm~ Are you ready Cherie?" he asked. You chuckle at his question, "Of course I'm ready, Always be." 

"But what should I do then??" you asked facing Vanitas waiting for an answer. Vanitas smiled as he brought his hands to your face slowly removing your blindfold as he place it with a golden and black rose eyepatch. His blue eyes then look at your gorgeous pastel pink eyes that blink at the sudden action. 

"For now, Cherie you will stay with me in case we run into any issues and help any causalities we have, is that okie with you?" He asked while he stroke his glove hand slowly to your face making you shiver from the touch. "Yeah thats fine by me." You said smiling.

He lean forward leaning to your ear, "Good puppy~" he said but in a low husky tone. Your eyes widened from his sudden action you push him slowly as you hide your face to him looking around but not his. 'This man...his bad news...bad for my health...he's killing me...'

For a good moment, you breath in and out trying to calm down, not knowing that Vanitas chuckled quietly from your blush figure, amuse from your act. You sigh and look down  at the two below you in the airship, You two continue to watch, when the target began to be more pale and fell to the floor.