"It's not possible. I can't forget what he did to me." She looked at her palm where Ruhaan kissed a while ago.

Unaiza held her shoulder. "I can understand but I think if you love someone this much and the other person is trying hard to change for you, then it needs at least one chance. One can't deny Ruhaan Bhai didn't know anything. And now what he is doing, isn't looking like there is a motive behind it then why not give him another chance?"

Nisha's lips shot up in a faint smile. "When did you start knowing so much about love?"

Unaiza who was speaking with so much confidence a while ago, was turned speechless all of a sudden. She rubbed her nape as she bit her lower lip and lowered her gaze to her lap.

"I...I was just saying randomly.... I'll bring something to eat for you," she told her and left the room leaving Nisha lost in her words from a while ago.

And now what he is doing isn't looking like there is a motive behind it then why not give him another chance?

It was the truth indeed. At first, her thinking that he wasn't giving her a divorce was due to him wanting to appear stronger and higher than her was now totally changed. Especially after that contract thing.

"Why we are still together is the answer to this. Our babies are proof. Nisha...I admit I was a jerk and fabricated all this to fool you in my life so that you agree to marry me. But...but my planning just ended here. Marrying you and then making you sign those papers after our nikkah. Whatever happened after that was never what I wanted as the Ruhaan who was seeking revenge. I was fighting with the bit of myself who approached you for revenge that I am falling in love with my father's enemy's daughter. It was a reaction of my heart which got drowned in your love, it was a reaction of my brain which got filled with your thoughts."

His words from their cafe meetup reverberated in her senses.

Should she really think about Unaiza's advice and her heart's call? He seemed sincere to her, she could see that he really had fallen for her. It wasn't anything vague now. She knew it since she also dealt with the same emotions.

Even after the news of her pregnancy, he tried his best to take care of her.

But Nisha's brain quickly defied this logic. It was not at all ready to give any plus points for Ruhaan and any soft spot for him in her heart. Her stupid heart was again getting tricked in his words and she needed to act and think more rationally.

                   ____________________

Ruhaan came into the room from a fresh shower and found a cup of coffee on the table which he very much needed right now. But what stilled him wasn't the coffee, it was a box of cigarettes placed beside it. He walked ahead and held the pack in his hand.

Suddenly a memory of him kissing Nisha today flashed in his mind and he crumpled the packet in his strong palm. A corner of his lip twitched up in a smile. In front of her, nothing could fascinate him anymore. He threw away the cigarette. He didn't need this. Not at all! Ruhaan picked up the cup and sat on the sofa and started sipping it.

Her pink and soft lips.

He wanted to feel them on his lips again. How much relieved he was today after discovering her still getting moved by his touches and gaze.

He suddenly felt an urge to hear her voice and something in him, assured him he would be able to do so. Grabbing his phone, he dialed her landline number. It got received after a few bells.

"Hello. Who is speaking?"

He gritted his brows in confusion. It wasn't Nisha's voice.

"It's me Ruhaan."