Behind Closed Door #1

Começar do início

    Ririka Momobami barged into the student council president's room and  walked past her twin Kirari Momobami and distant cousin Yumeko Jabami  who were in a stare-down, eyes smoldering like two cobras about to sink  their fangs into each other

    Ririka Momobami barged into the student council president's room and walked past her twin Kirari Momobami and distant cousin Yumeko Jabami who were in a stare-down, eyes smoldering like two cobras about to sink their fangs into each other. Immediately, Ririka knelt to where Sayaka Igarashi was, her head hidden by the jacket Kirari had used to shield her from the live cameras covering the election results.

    "Sayaka," Ririka whispered, trying to see if she would respond. Her purple eyes were glowing but her expression was blank, as if she had checked out. Her nose was bleeding and tears were streaming down her cheeks, "Sayaka, if you can hear me, move your lips."

    But she was gone, as if her soul had left the room and nothing was left but a motionless husk. Ririka held her close, not caring anymore if Kirari or anyone watching the live coverage saw them. Her election running mate Mary Saotome also barged into the room and quickly stood towering above Ririka and Sayaka.

    "'Riri, you don't have to be here. Let Igarashi suffer the consequences of her own choices."

    Ririka shot her a look of disbelief, "Tell me, if it was me who had done what she had for you, would you leave me like this?"

    "She doesn't belong to you. She belongs to Kirari. Let that idiot deal with her own staff," Mary tried to pull Ririka up but she held her hand up to stop Mary.

    "I'm glad we lost. Now I know what kind of a president you'd make."

    "What?!"

    "I followed your will, thinking you'd be better off than Kirari. And I thank you for making me stronger than I used to be. But now I see that its all been about power. You never really cared for the welfare of the students of this school."

    "You don't know what you're saying, 'Riri. Of course I care, that's why I ran for office."

    "No, Mary. I see its an ego thing now. If you care, you'll help me get her up and bring her to the infirmary," Ririka took her handkerchief and wiped the blood that dripped down Sayaka's nose. Feeling guilty and socially awkward, Mary handed Ririka her own handkerchief.